What's new

Help THESIS IDEA

callmegeorge

Honorary Poster
Reaction
HI!

Good day!

I am an aspiring masteral student and I was thinking if you have some ideas what to thesis. Hehe. you can put it on the comments below.

Would love to hear ideas from high school/college students in relation to their daily life.

Thanks!

I'd suggest, the aftermath of COVID 19 pandemic, specifically the years of restriction where everyone were forced to lock themselves in their houses and its impact on people's (students') mental health after years, today. I do believe na there's something, if not everyone, most of the people hide behind their "normal" behavior today. Actually, I am very interested if that "impact" is universal o sa iilan lang.

I'd suggest, the aftermath of COVID 19 pandemic, specifically the years of restriction where everyone were forced to lock themselves in their houses and its impact on people's (students') mental health after years, today. I do believe na there's something, if not everyone, most of the people hide behind their "normal" behavior today. Actually, I am very interested if that "impact" is universal o sa iilan lang.
i will take note on this one sir. this is phenomenal, we may overlook this idea but it may last a lifetime for those students who had difficulty going back to their "selves"

Back