What's new

Closed the real God without using a bible

Status
Not open for further replies.

JokeUnavailbe

Forum Veteran
Established
Reaction
may nakapag prove naba dito na totoo talgang may god na hindi gumagamit ng àno mang salitang galing sa bibliya? santabi muna natin ang bibliya, i mean yung real talk talaga hindi delusional. kung meron paki explain. salamat,
lastly yung hindi

My own belief, lahat ng bagay dito sa mundo ay may lumikha , theres a creator , technologies are created by man, humans are created by who? so kung sinu ang gumawa satin siya yung creator . I am not really satisfied sa theory of evolution , kasi daw yung tao nagsimula sa isang cell na nabuo sa reaction ng tubig at kidlat sa earth! pero sinu gumawa ng kidlat? kung sinu man gumawa ng kidlat at pinagmulan , nagpasimula ng lahat siya yung creator ! . god is the beginning and the end..

Last edited:
Di natin alam gang saan tunggalian ng theologist and atheist..

science vs religion
Until now dun parin insearching for god-particle thingy

it may not be really straightly related but I found some documentaries on YT showing some scientist uncovering artifacts proving that the accounts and events on bible really did happen in the past as well as a separate documentary about the discovery of the tomb of Jesus and His family..

images (66).jpeg

Attachments

it may not be really straightly related but I found some documentaries on YT showing some scientist uncovering artifacts proving that the accounts and events on bible really did happen in the past as well as a separate documentary about the discovery of the tomb of Jesus and His family..
Let's say that the accounts of that scientist is legit. Let's say that the events in the bible are true. What does it prove to you?

Let's say that the accounts of that scientist is legit. Let's say that the events in the bible are true. What does it prove to you?
then lead to the conclusion that God exist.. because one of the accounts in the bible claim so.. and we assume already in the previous premise that accounts/events in the bible are true.

then lead to the conclusion that God exist.. because one of the accounts in the bible claim so.. and we assume already in the previous premise that accounts/events in the bible are true.

Let's say that the god actually exists. What makes it so special to you?

parang nagpapatawa po kapag

ano ang tunay na simbahan ni kristo tapos itatanong mo sa atheist...ano naman ang pakialam nila diba po?

likewise the real God w/o using the bible roflmao ano ba namang klaseng tanong po yan

yung christianity po ay umiikot sa bible kung tatanggil mo po yung bible paano po iikot ng maayos??

okay yan kung muslim nag cocomment sige tanggalin natin ang bible pero gagamit ng quran

kasi po pag nangaral ka w/o the guide of the holy scriptures you are considered a false prophet sa christianity therefore it is absolutely impossible

Sa mga bagay pa lang sa mundo masasabi mo na na may lumikha sa mga bagay na iyan, kasi ang complexity at ang harmony ng mga ito sa bawat isa upang patuloy na masustinihan ang buhay , nagpapahiwatig ng isang intelligent designer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back