What's new

Closed The philippines economic state 2 years after duterte

Status
Not open for further replies.
•Peso down 6% this year, Asia's worst
•PSEi lowest in 19 months, Asia's worst
•Inflation @ 5 year high
•Foreign investment pledges down, lowest since 2010
•Current Account deficit largest in 18 years .

All in 2 years, 4 more to go...

Babala: pag nagtuloytuloy ang crisis sa economy ng pinas ngayong 2018 baka matulad tayo sa venezuela

Ang pambayad sa project ni dugong na build build build ay inuutang sa china at russia which is ginawa din dati ng venezuela

Tumataas na ang inflation rate dahil sa utang

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Can't blame millions of people sided with DU30, Filipino woken up like 3-4 times since marshal law. After this China take over nightmare, business as usual for our crocodile politicians, they will just change parties after.
Personnaly, I don't blame the 16 million Filipinos who voted for him as most of them have been fooled... they wanted to believe in something new... but after 2 years of what it seems to be the worst, darkest. times since marcos dictature, I think it's times for them to wake up and say "enough"!

Babala: pag nagtuloytuloy ang crisis sa economy ng pinas ngayong 2018 baka matulad tayo sa venezuela

Ang pambayad sa project ni dugong na build build build ay inuutang sa china at russia which is ginawa din dati ng venezuela

Tumataas na ang inflation rate dahil sa utang

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
yup... and for sure this will happen here, to our country too, if we don't act fast!

example po sa stock market, if i own a conglomerate with so much money madali lang po iakyat at ibaba ang PSEi

yung peso po mainly dahil tumataas ang value ng dollar, dati po kasi may property bubble sa US kya nagprint po ang US nang madaming paper bills yun ang reason bakit bumaba hangang 43 ang dollar to peso, now po bumabalik na ulit sa 55 area

yung peso po mainly dahil tumataas ang value ng dollar, dati po kasi may property bubble sa US kya nagprint po ang US nang madaming paper bills yun ang reason bakit bumaba hangang 43 ang dollar to peso, now po bumabalik na ulit sa 55 area
No, mali! the dollar is not strong, it's the peso which is weak! If it was because of a strong dollar, all other countries would be affected also!
For example. the bath from thailand is stable since 1 year at around 34 baths for 1 dollar...

From Jan 2013 to June 2016, the peso depreciated 12.84% but it was actually the 6th best EM currency (out of 24) during the period. From June 30 2016 to present, the peso has depreciated a further 11.93%, the 4th worst among EMs despite having one of the fastest GDP growth rates.

Just to be clear: The peso OUTPERFORMED* from Jan 2013 to June 2016 and it has UNDERPERFORMED* since June 30, 2016 to present.

Hindi na pala kelangang i-sanction ng UN at EU ang Pilipinas. Mismong si Duterte na ang sumisira sa ekonomiya ng bansa.

For example the infrastructure that they called build build, and dagdag pa diyan nagsilipatan lang yung foreign investment because may mataas na tubo sa ibang bansa. Di ko lang alam kung saang mga bansa ang mga yun. Yun ang dahilan kung bakit ang baba ng foreign investment.
Ang build3 ay akala natin napakaganda, kinuha sa buwis ng lahat ng mamamayan pero hindi naman lahat ay makikinabang.. Mas may malalim pa sana kahulugan kung bakit palagi infastructure project ang favorite nila gawin.. Kung gusto mo lang malaman

I'm truly sorry if I offended you... although I don't know what I said that you seem to be offended... I was just pointing out that the build build build did not start yet, so we cannot count it in the bright sides...
regarding the profession, I was just replying to Wantuwantri.
I know that you are not a DDS (you are polite) as I am not a "dilawan" (whatever this neans), I just want people to understand the bad shape of the Philippines econony which should concern everybody...
fyi din po boss ,build build build, are starting na po,

GIYF lang po... google is your friend...

regarding economy, it will take time for the effect para makita po yung result ng effort ng current admin. more research lang po.

yan po magandang mabasa nyo, sample ng mga economic crisis, anu yung reasons bakit nangyari mga yan.

ang bago po ngayon ay yung trade war ng US at China, sigurado pong maapektuhan ang PH nyan.

I miss the days na yung isang piso ay madami nang mabibili, like yung kapitbahay namin sa probinsya five pesos lang bili nya sa lupa nya na around 500 square meters. That was during Marcos time.

GIYF lang po... google is your friend...

regarding economy, it will take time for the effect para makita po yung result ng effort ng current admin. more research lang po.
hahaha... see what I say... you read fake news only so you think that it has started na but when I ask where nobody can answer...
This administration is the one destroying the economy, what efforts are youi talking about? The inflation is up pa since I posted this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back