What's new

Closed The philippines economic state 2 years after duterte

Status
Not open for further replies.
•Peso down 6% this year, Asia's worst
•PSEi lowest in 19 months, Asia's worst
•Inflation @ 5 year high
•Foreign investment pledges down, lowest since 2010
•Current Account deficit largest in 18 years .

All in 2 years, 4 more to go...

Don't you understand what is perception? It's how you see things are going to be. Succes can't be achieved in a blink of an eye. And the fact that you are thinking negatively is the one driving your perception in same manner. I'm asking your profession because it reflects how you perceived things in every situation you are in to.
figures are not perception, they are facts! And maybe you will be tempted to reply "fake" figures na to... but they come from the government itself. So no I am not pessimistic by nature, I just see how the economy is going down more and more (and only since duterte is president). I am not an aquino supporter or dilawan... I just anlayse the facts, the true ones. And these facts are telling me that if this goes on, we, our children and maybe grand-children will have to pay for the mistakes made by this government!

bawal na tumambay at mag inuman
hindi bawal sa law, Sir. Even if there are ordinances taken at the barangay or municipality level, it's the national law that prevails... meaning that all these arrests were not legal... but this is another problem! This thread was about the economy of the country.

I'm truly sorry if I offended you... although I don't know what I said that you seem to be offended... I was just pointing out that the build build build did not start yet, so we cannot count it in the bright sides...
regarding the profession, I was just replying to Wantuwantri.
I know that you are not a DDS (you are polite) as I am not a "dilawan" (whatever this neans), I just want people to understand the bad shape of the Philippines econony which should concern everybody...

Its okay, anyway i respect your point of view on this issue, I am nothing to do with this. The word "Dilawan" define as the former President Noy-Noy Aquino colleagues or so called "Opposition" by the current administration.

Nevermind the current economic problems, we should worry about our partnership with China. How can we pay our future debts with China if we are just a consumer economy? That just stupid..

What does China want? well being of its neighboring country? nah.. "natural resources" China is just the lesser evil.

china's debt trapt remember isang chinese national or official ang nagsabi na puwede naman daw bayaran yung debt other means...nasa balita yun around may yata or april which is nakakabahala meaning gusto nila tumanggap ng resources or something na pupuwede or makakadagdag sa strategy nila sa sea influence

Nevermind the current economic problems, we should worry about our partnership with China. How can we pay our future debts with China if we are just a consumer economy? That just stupid..

What does China want? well being of its neighboring country? nah.. "natural resources" China is just the lesser evil.
The current economic problems are also connected to China! we cannot talk about one without talking about the other one! Duterte wants to sell the counrty to China and even if other foreign investors are willing to come here, they are rejected in favor of chinese ones... loans taken by duterte with china are 1000% at a higher rates than the loans proposed by other countries (some at even 0% rate) but still duterte prefers to take loans from china. And it's worlwide well-known that once chinese have a foot in a country, everything go to the dogs... they bring their own workers, their suck all the best they can get plus we have to pay huge amount of money in exchange... we are fried in our own oil!

I cannot understand how people can still support a president who is devoted to an other country... If the ejks are not enough, the economy down, the prices getting higher everyday maybe his treason regarding the flag should wake up people.... sana lang!

Last edited:
The current economic problems are also connected to China! we cannot talk about one without talking about the other one! Duterte wants to sell the counrty to China and even if other foreign investors are willing to come here, they will be rejected in favor of chinese ones... loans taken by duterte with china are 1000% at a higher rates than the loans proposed by others country (some at even 0% rate) but still duterte prefers to take loans from china. And it's worlwide well-known that once chinese have a foot in a country, everything go to the dogs... they bring their own workers, their suck all the best they can get plus we have to pay huge amount of money in exchange... we are fried in our own oil!

I cannot understand how people can still support a president who is devoted to an other country... If the ejks are not enough, the economy down, the prices getting higher everyday maybe his treason regarding the flag should wake people.... sana lang!

That's why they call it the China dept trap.

That's why they call it the China dept trap.
Absolutely! And duterte is aware of this trap but still he gladly dives in it because he sees only his own interests and does not care about the Philippines or the Filipinos... Gising na Filipinas!!

Absolutely! And duterte is aware of this trap but still he gladly dives in it because he sees only his own interests and does not care about the Philippines or the Filipinos... Gising na Filipinas!!

Can't blame millions of people sided with DU30, Filipino woken up like 3-4 times since marshal law. After this China take over nightmare, business as usual for our crocodile politicians, they will just change parties after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back