What's new

Stories The One Thousand Peso Bill

WhatMV

Eternal Poster
Reaction
The One Thousand Peso Bill
MGL Emvie

When I stepped in the classroom, Gusion glanced at me, raising his eyebrows. We share the same last name, so it hurts. The teacher has yet to arrive, and the class clustered around the noisy Balmond. He keeps laughing as he flexed his muscles to the class.

I reached my seat in the far corner and examines that muscles of brick and stone. That's unreal! The guy must be a regular in a gym. But we all know, his strength all went to his muscles; not in his brain. Since none might match his strength, he got the right to brag.

"Alright! Hahaha!" Balmond said, "Yeah, took a video of this gigantic arm. You see this in my pocket- a one thousand peso bill." He folded the bill five times.

A sigh escaped in my lungs. Remember, folding money bills will destroy the bill and reduce it's lifetime in the circulation. Never do it, and it's îllégâl!

Balmond flexes his muscles and crumpled the folded bill in his palm with a grip of steel. "He who opens my palm gets the bill!" he exclaimed.

Unlucky bill.

The class dragged the little Aulus, as they cheer and massaged the little guy's shoulders. He got muscles, so he might be able to open Balmond's palm. So, Aulus sat before Balmond and they both exchanged glares.

Aulus grabbed Balmond's palm and tried to dislocate Balmond's thumb. The veins on his forehead and biceps inflates but Balmond's grip won't bulge. His teeth echoes a grinding sound for three seconds until he's out of breathe, and falls.

Balmond smirked and turned his head. "Tsk! Tsk!"

Ling and Clint came for the challenge but these skinny guys fails to even take out the grin on Balmond's lips.

"What a disappointment! It's a thousand peso bill!" Balmond exclaimed.

Freya breaks open from the crowd and said, "Here's a contender!"

"You?" Balmond laughed. "...a girl?"

"No--" Freya points at Hilda and Masha. "--them!"

Balmond turned to the muscular ladies, and from the corner of the room, I've heard him gulped his saliva

Hilda sat before Balmond. They both shoot smirks at each other. The contest begins, and after three seconds, their smirks turned to glares. Both their teeth echoes like styrofoam brushing each other.

Hilda's muscle bulged and her face turned in between the looks of a carabao and gorilla. But after exerting her force while his throat rumble like a flushing bowl of a comfort room, her throat groaned, "Aah!"

Her moan widened my eyes and made the audience crumple their foreheads. We never knew this girlish side of Hilda. Even after we heard her groaned, we could still hear her girlish sound in our eardrums.

"Amazonas!" Balmond sounded in a complaining tone. He glared at Masha, who then comes to take the challenge.

Masha's more dangerous than Hilda. These girl, who seemed to be an offspring of a human molesting a lion exude an aura of harm and devastation. The audience feel in deep silence.

Masha's sharp gaze triggers the adrenaline inside my veins. She might get the bill with her strength.

The contest began. Masha's hair stands like an electrocuted tiger. That's her way of grabbing the strength and his power.

The veins on Balmond's arms and neck bulges, looking like it's about to explode! Nevertheless, after five seconds, Masha pants, her nose siphoning all the air around. Her teeth grinds, turning her eyes bloodshot. Her cheeks reddened and to pull out the energy from every cells on their body, Masha and Balmond screamed on top of their lungs.

For a thousand peso bill.

Masha's nose bled. The beast-looking girl falls.

Balmond arrived victorious but his sweat drenched his uniform. "Almost..."

The class rejoiced. "He's out of breath!", "Weakened!", We can get the money now!"

I cupped by chin and gazed at the rejoicing crowd. That's a good strategy. But not the only way.

Esmeralda rushes and grabs Balmond's fingers, but she failed to open the grip of steel. Lancelot, Alucard, and Silvanna, the class's top academic student tried next but failed. Lesley and Gusion followed and got the same fate.

"Weaklings! Is there really no one--"

"--there is!" Gusion exclaimed. "...my brother!"

What, me? "Don't trouble me. I don't wish to participate in that ridiculous game."

"Coward... Don't bother Aamon, that guy always hide." Balmond said.

Balmond's voice turned my ears hot. "Coward, you say?"

"Then come and try! ...coward!"

I left the room and it put a wild grin in Balmond face, telling me that his words might be right. He's so sure I couldn't open his hands, and none in the class can. He's flexing his muscles to his defeated contenders. But the I return after a few moment later; in my hand, a rock a size of his head.

"Your palm on the table!" I shouted.

Balmond face turned grim. "But wait--"

"It'll only take a second!"

"N-n-n-no!"

"We heard screams, what happened here?" Principal Alice said. We're too busy that we missed her coming.

"Nothing, Ms. Principal." Gusion said.

"Hmmm! Go back to your seats! Professor Gord's on his way."

Author's Note: "Thanks for reading! Let me write much more interesting and beautiful stories. Tell me your opinions, constructive criticism, and thoughts about this story. Comment which parts are funny, boring, and interesting. Finally, give me idea if this story became relatable in your life experience. Enjoy!

To my PHC readers, I love that you react in the story that I thought so hard to write. But please, I wish for you to comment your thoughts other than "thanks." Your comment, positive or negative, will be welcomed and it will inspire me to write more and improve even better. Long live the readers! Let's train our minds and imagination!

hahaha ang seryoso kasi nila masyado pinilit nila wala nman syang rules kundi makuha lng sa kamay nya nakakatawa😂😂