What's new

Fiction The Eldest Martial Sister Gave Up Treatment Books 1-17 by xianxiaengine

Yvethys

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
51UZ1TY8LzL.jpg

Bai Lian, the eldest martial sister of the Duxian sect's Qiongming peak, possesses an impeccable poise, akin to a piece of flawless jade, and unparalleled beauty. Revered as a Natural Saint, she is adored and coveted by multitudes.
One day, she was struck with a sudden recollection of her past life, wherein the world she now inhabited was nothing more than an R18-rated visual novel by the name of "The Battle of the Gods".
Her master, An Lan, was the reincarnation of the Immortal Heavenly Lord.
Her second martial sister was to become the Holy Spirit Goddess in the future.
Her third martial sister was the reincarnation of the Rebellious Shura.
Her fourth martial sister was to become the future Dragon God of War.
Her fifth martial sister was to become the future deity of the martial arts world.
And she, the eldest martial sister, was a conniving and manipulative woman, who used the villain system to grow stronger through bullying her younger sisters and was fated to face as many as 108 possible endings leading to her death in the original game!
┌(。 Д。) ┐
Bai Lian was rendered mute.
Every canine shall enjoy a period of prosperity, hence I implore you not to belittle my capabilities!
"I have decided to renounce cultivation!!!"
Bai Lian relinquished the battle.
Several years down the line, Bai Lian heaved a wistful
"Could the females adorned with the protagonist's semblance kindly maintain some distance from my person?"
"I am not a Natural Saint!"
The translation of this Chinese cultivation novel (a total of 17 volumes) has been completed.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
auth9r

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back