What's new

Tutorial Surf2Sawa S2S Prepaid Fibre Internet 6 Device Limit Workaround Using Dual Band Wireless Router

So to clarify i need another modem? for the lan ports to be activated? damn thats alot of BS for this S2S internet
You need another router for this guide to work. It's the same situation whether on fibre or DSL where you opt to use a third-party router and bridge the wireless modem of the ISP-supplied device.

To activate the LAN ports, one needs admin credentials.

You need another router for this guide to work. It's the same situation whether on fibre or DSL where you opt to use a third-party router and bridge the wireless modem of the ISP-supplied device.

To activate the LAN ports, one needs admin credentials.
Someone made this modem from s2s as an wimix kind of modem and they open up the lan ports

Someone made this modem from s2s as an wimix kind of modem and they open up the lan ports
pa share salamat

for the admin password

admin access
user: admin
pw: converge@zte123

user access
user: user
pw: user

need press reset button to reset s2s modified password

fyi:
lan port is working without the internet access
but when you try to plug the internet the lan port
will disable automaticaly and idk why.

Gano ka bilis Po Yung speed sa open wrt ng router ? Like example 20mps Po Yung sa router ni s2s, what speed would the open wrt be throwing?

Gano ka bilis Po Yung speed sa open wrt ng router ? Like example 20mps Po Yung sa router ni s2s, what speed would the open wrt be throwing?
Kung tama ang configuration, walang pagkakaiba. Kung ano ang nakukuha mula sa ISP router over wireless ay ganun din ang makukuha kung connected sa OpenWrt router na wirelessly connected sa ISP router.

Hindi po, kailangan ninyo ng wireless router, not wireless extenders.
may nakita po kasi ako sa YøùTùbé bypass daw po yung 6 devices gamit yung wifi repeater ng xiaomi, eh sakto po kasi meron po akong dual band na ganun dito kasi po ganto ginagamit namin noon so useless din po ba to?

may nakita po kasi ako sa YøùTùbé bypass daw po yung 6 devices gamit yung wifi repeater ng xiaomi, eh sakto po kasi meron po akong dual band na ganun dito kasi po ganto ginagamit namin noon so useless din po ba to?
Mukhang hindi narin kailangan mag repeater kung may admin access kana sa webui nung router ni S2S.

Try this and see if this works
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

If it works, then disable SSID1 under th wireless page. Then, enable and configure SSID2 or any other except SSID1.

Mukhang hindi narin kailangan mag repeater kung may admin access kana sa webui nung router ni S2S.

Try this and see if this works

If it works, then disable SSID1 under th wireless page. Then, enable and configure SSID2 or any other except SSID1.
thank you po.

hi, so i have an old bekin n600 router which i recentliy flashed freshtomato firmware. i have control on both the wireless radios. I am just not sure how to go about doing the "ttl-fix"

hi, so i have an old bekin n600 router which i recentliy flashed freshtomato firmware. i have control on both the wireless radios. I am just not sure how to go about doing the "ttl-fix"
It's optional. You may not need another router anymore if you read the post just above yours.

Back