What's new

Tutorial Surf2Sawa S2S Prepaid Fibre Internet 6 Device Limit Workaround Using Dual Band Wireless Router

bjarnco32

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
Yes, you heard it right! Using your dual (even triple) band wireless router, you can workaround the 6 device limit of the castrated wireless modem that Converge has the gall to forcibly sell to you so that they can further impose on your network design and use. They forgot that such devices are called CPE (customer premise equipment) for a reason! You can read more about CPEs here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (too bad the legislation regarding CPEs here in our country are not as strong nor as progressive as in other countries).

The RJ45 ports of the ISP-provided modem are disabled (who does stupid things like that? Well, they do!), and the only connection to the internet is provided wirelessly, which is limited to 6 devices connected at any time. You can't use a wi-fi repeater for the workaround because it only bridges the wireless network. Without administrative access, there is not much you can do to manage the modem. So what can we do about it? Read on.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
oh. ttl bypass. I have use this method in pisowifi bypassing anti-tethering.
the only issue is. it splits the one connection speed in half per users while using internet simultaneously.

ex. 100 mbps. unit 1. unit 2 will only receive 50%/50mbps. while using internet at exact time.
it's still very usable.

oh. ttl bypass. I have use this method in pisowifi bypassing anti-tethering.
the only issue is. it splits the one connection speed in half per users while using internet simultaneously.

ex. 100 mbps. unit 1. unit 2 will only receive 50%/50mbps. while using internet at exact time.
it's still very usable.
You really can't expect two or more simultaneously accessing devices all reaching the maximum throughput of a single WAN uplink at the same time. :rolleyes:

YES THANK YOU!!!

Ma eenable po ba ang LAN PORTS nya? Beginner lang po ako sa mga ganitong process, sana po ma gawa ko, thank you po sa inyo sir! More power and Happy Easter!

Last edited:
YES THANK YOU!!!

Ma eenable po ba ang LAN PORTS nya? Beginner lang po ako sa mga ganitong process, sana po ma gawa ko, thank you po sa inyo sir! More power and Happy Easter!
You'll need admin access for that, if it can be found. I don't have the device. Happy Easter to you too. 😊

You'll need admin access for that, if it can be found. I don't have the device. Happy Easter to you too. 😊
Good day po sa lahat ako po ay user ng S2S prepaid fiber. Nakakapag connect po ako morethan 6 devices pero hindi po lahat sa modem. Na discover ko lang po ito ng mag connect ako gamit ang hotspot ng laptop na connect sa s2s modem. I hope na may genius na gagawa ng device for hotspot. Isang wireless device na pwedeng makapag connect sa modem at ang magiging function ng device is for hotspot wireless modem. Magandang market po ito sa makakapag imbento ng ganitong device. 🤩

Good day po sa lahat ako po ay user ng S2S prepaid fiber. Nakakapag connect po ako morethan 6 devices pero hindi po lahat sa modem. Na discover ko lang po ito ng mag connect ako gamit ang hotspot ng laptop na connect sa s2s modem. I hope na may genius na gagawa ng device for hotspot. Isang wireless device na pwedeng makapag connect sa modem at ang magiging function ng device is for hotspot wireless modem. Magandang market po ito sa makakapag imbento ng ganitong device. 🤩
ilang devices na connect mo lods? di ko pa nasusubukan mag konek ng more than 6 devices na sabay sabay

Last edited:
Hi goods pa rin po ba s2s sa inyo? Dami kasi bad review sa FB kaso gusto ko tlga mag pakabit halos same Lang kasi ng gomo ska rocket sim kaya gusto ko mag switch na sa s2s.

Back