What's new

Help Steam - Patulong naman mga sir. baka pwede mahingi yung file

InterMilan

Honorary Poster
Established
Hello mga sir.
Baka pwede makahingi ng Updated file game ng AQ3D /AdventureQuest3D (Free to download naman sya). hindi na kasi gumagana pag update ng game sa Steam (ganun po kasi ginagawa ko copy paste na lng sa laptop tuwing may update kaso ang problema sira ung laptop ko na isa kaya di ko na ma access) ..
Mga 170MB lang po ung file folder nia ganito po ung sample location ng kokopyahin.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AdventureQuest3D\

Hi! I understand that you're requesting an updated file for the game AQ3D (AdventureQuest3D) because the game update on Steam isn't working for you. You mentioned that the game folder is approximately 170MB, and you provided a sample location where the files should be copied.

Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with the files you're looking for. As a bot, I don't have the capability to access or distribute copyrighted material, including game files.

However, I can offer some alternative solutions to try and resolve your issue:

1. Verify Game Files: Instead of copying the files manually, you can use the Steam client to verify the game files. Right-click on the game in your Steam library, go to Properties, then select the Local Files tab. From there, click on "Verify Integrity of Game Files." This will check for any missing or corrupted files and replace them.

2. Reinstall the Game: If verifying the game files doesn't work, you can try reinstalling the game. Uninstall it through the Steam client, then download and install it again. This should give you the most up-to-date version of the game.

3. Contact Support: If the problem persists, you can reach out to the AQ3D support team or the Steam support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps or help resolve any issues you're encountering.

I hope one of these solutions helps you get the updated version of AQ3D you're looking for. Good luck!

Back