What's new

Android App Spowlo - A Spotify songs downloader powered by spotDL made with Jetpack Compose and Material You

MarkRob06

Forum Veteran
Solutions
Reaction

Information:​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

A Spotify songs downloader made with Jetpack Compose, Material You and the spotDL python library

Update:
The Spotify mods downloader has been deleted by request of the xManager team. This is because having the mod downloader in Spowlo meant an avoid of their ads/earning methods. xManager has to pay servers and they pay those just for making the users have free Spotify, I hope that you all understand.​

please, instead use the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Maybe somme day I create an app for them who knows haha​

Screenshots:
219976933-f0d72d37-2202-4eed-a152-50e3f346f322.jpg
219976936-6bf56e67-8763-47cf-af8b-ce56ece4caa2.jpg

219976935-01b6457e-8793-463c-8c31-0b2557b636c2.jpg

Download APK​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Disclaimer:
I do not own this application or tool. I'm just here to share it, but you're free to support the developer. The tool/application's working capability and other issues depend on keeping the project alive by the author. Use it at your own risk.

Last edited:

Reworked update from the dev​

v1.0.0: SPOTIFY SONGS DOWNLOADER RELEASED​

Hi you all guys! Hope that you are all fine.​

As I promised before, today I'm releasing the Spotify songs downloader for Android holding hands with the spotDL library.
I've been working hard in this app and also in the spotdl-android library for making the mobile community have a nice downloader.​

I'm just a 17 years old boy (kekw) so for me, launching this app is a very important step on my life as a programmer (sentimental moment XD).​

Hope that you enjoy it and as you all may know, any bugs report them on the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. page!​

I wanted to thanks to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., Katoka, Wolf, decipher and the rest of the people that helped making this app possible.​

I will be making also a Media player in the app and more other features, so stay tuned!​

Enjoy the app!​

Full Changelog: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Back