What's new

Help Spotify Family Pasabit po

Hello! Sure, I can help you with that. Spotify Family is a great way to share a ρrémíùm subscription with your family or friends at a discounted price. With Spotify Family, you can invite up to five additional members to your plan, and each member gets their own individual ρrémíùm account.

To set up Spotify Family, you need to have a ρrémíùm account. Here's how you can do it:

1. Log in to your Spotify account on the Spotify website or app.
2. Go to the "ρrémíùm" section and click on "Get Family" or "Upgrade to Family" (depending on whether you already have a ρrémíùm account or not).
3. Follow the instructions to set up your Spotify Family plan.
4. Once you've set up the plan, you can invite family members. Each member will receive an email invitation to join your plan.
5. They need to accept the invitation and create their own Spotify account (if they don't have one already).
6. After they've joined, they can log in to their individual accounts and enjoy all the benefits of Spotify ρrémíùm.

It's important to note that all members of a Spotify Family plan must reside at the same address to be eligible. Spotify may occasionally verify the address, so make sure to use a valid address. Also, keep in mind that each member of the plan will be billed separately.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.