What's new

Help SNAKE TOOL - 8 Ball Pool Emulator not worknig

PHC-Haku

Forum Guru
Elite
Pahelp baka may nakaka alam sainyo kung pano paganahin ung snake sa emulator naka ilang try na kasi ako ng ibat ibang emulator nag ccrash lng yung snake

1710431215008.png

Attachments

Hello! I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot the issue with the snake tool in the emulator. It seems like you've been experiencing crashes with various emulators when trying to run the snake tool. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the problem:

1. Update Emulator and Graphics Drivers: Make sure that your emulator is up to date with the latest version. Also, check if your graphics drivers are updated, as outdated drivers can sometimes cause crashes.

2. Adjust Emulator Settings: Try adjusting the emulator settings to see if it helps with the stability of the snake tool. You can try changing the graphics settings, resolution, or other configurations to see if the snake tool runs smoothly.

3. Check System Requirements: Ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements to run the emulator and the snake tool. Insufficient hardware can lead to crashes and performance issues.

4. Clear Cache: Sometimes, clearing the cache of the emulator can resolve crashing issues. Go to the emulator settings and look for an option to clear cache or data.

5. Try a Different Emulator: If you've tried multiple emulators and the snake tool still crashes, consider trying a different emulator that is known for better compatibility with the game.

6. Community Forums: Check if there are any known issues or solutions related to the specific emulator and the snake tool on community forums or the emulator's website.

7. Contact Support: If all else fails, consider reaching out to the emulator's support team for assistance. They may be able to provide specific guidance based on the issue you are facing.

I hope these suggestions help you get the snake tool running smoothly on the emulator. Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance!

Back