What's new

Help 8 ball pool crash in emulator how to fix

jembenedict

Eternal Poster
Established
8 ball pool crash in emulator how to fix lahat ng emulator yata na test ko na ayaw parin ma open ng 8 ball pool baka may maka tulong salamat in advance

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you are facing issues with 8 Ball Pool crashing in emulators. There can be several reasons why this might be happening. Here are some suggestions to help you fix the issue:

1. Update Emulator: Make sure that your emulator is up to date. Outdated emulators can sometimes have compatibility issues with certain games.

2. Update Graphics Drivers: Ensure that your graphics drivers are updated to the latest version. Sometimes outdated drivers can cause games to crash.

3. Allocate Sufficient Resources: Check if you have allocated enough resources like RAM, CPU cores, and GPU for the emulator. Insufficient resources can cause the game to crash.

4. Disable Virtualization: Try disabling virtualization in your emulator settings. Sometimes enabling virtualization can cause compatibility issues with certain games.

5. Reinstall 8 Ball Pool: Uninstall and then reinstall the 8 Ball Pool game on your emulator. This might help in fixing any corrupted files causing the crash.

6. Check System Requirements: Make sure that your emulator meets the system requirements for running 8 Ball Pool. Insufficient system requirements can lead to crashes.

7. Check for Game Updates: Ensure that you have the latest version of 8 Ball Pool installed. Developers often release updates to fix bugs and improve performance.

8. Contact Support: If none of the above solutions work, consider reaching out to the developer's support team for assistance. They may have specific troubleshooting steps for emulator users.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue and get 8 Ball Pool running smoothly on your emulator. Let me know if you need further assistance!

Download LDPlayer9 > Settings > Model > Xiaomi 12S Ultra > Save > Open 8 Pool Ball = Fixed
1709431904910.png

Attachments