What's new

Sino dito yung agnostic?

hehe cofusing review of existing data (available & related) with gathering of new data

different forms pa din, available & related, ok lang iyan di mo gets baka di mo familiar ang RRL

ahaha science based ako but that doesn't mean i worship science, nothing is above me in running my life

yes it's because i don't go with the conventional glorification, theories are predictions at the time of their conception for me and laws are direct observation for me, i don't agree with the conventional equality of theories and laws

thanks for the comment about insult, iko-consider ko iyan
Existing data is a form of DIFFERENT FORMS..

Ha? U cudve made a coherent statement just by filling in the blank kaso yan pa din sagot mo... Im trying to tell u there na existing data is a form of evidence..

Just leave ung mga terms like rrl alone sa mga sagot mo..masyado na tao bumabalik sa basics eh...

If you dont agree with whats conventional about theories and laws then bakit sabi ka ng sabi na science based ka at via scientific method... Based on ur own science lang nman ata mga sinasabi mo.. pls.. i urge u to explore more about science kung totoo na u wanna be science based...

U dont have to worship science, i dont...pero at the very least do ur due diligence and know more about it before mo ihalo sa ideas mo.

Existing data is a form of DIFFERENT FORMS..

Ha? U cudve made a coherent statement just by filling in the blank kaso yan pa din sagot mo... Im trying to tell u there na existing data is a form of evidence..

Just leave ung mga terms like rrl alone sa mga sagot mo..masyado na tao bumabalik sa basics eh...
i interpret your statement as asking what are the forms of existing data kaya iyon lang din ang magiging sagot ko sa iyo, evidence naman talaga iyan, existing evidences to be specific, they are evidences available and related to your chosen topic and from them you initiate hypothesis which needs another set of evidence to prove, kaya nga sabi ko you are confusing review of existing data with gathering of new data, so yang belief only has existing data reviewed but believers consider the reviewed data as data to prove their claim, they consider reviewed data as data to prove the claim instead of the data to initiate the claim
If you dont agree with whats conventional about theories and laws then bakit sabi ka ng sabi na science based ka at via scientific method... Based on ur own science lang nman ata mga sinasabi mo.. pls.. i urge u to explore more about science kung totoo na u wanna be science based...
nah hehe if we only dwell on what is existing then wala tayong makikitang bago diyan, that's why i do not totally rely on what is conventional (sa sarili ko lang naman)
U dont have to worship science, i dont...pero at the very least do ur due diligence and know more about it before mo ihalo sa ideas mo.
nah i don't have to know more about it since i'm not interested in becoming a scientist, i only decide with as far as i know about it

i interpret your statement as asking what are the forms of existing data kaya iyon lang din ang magiging sagot ko sa iyo, evidence naman talaga iyan, existing evidences to be specific, they are evidences available and related to your chosen topic and from them you initiate hypothesis which needs another set of evidence to prove, kaya nga sabi ko you are confusing review of existing data with gathering of new data, so yang belief only has existing data reviewed but believers consider the reviewed data as data to prove their claim, they consider reviewed data as data to prove the claim instead of the data to initiate the claim

nah hehe if we only dwell on what is existing then wala tayong makikitang bago diyan, that's why i do not totally rely on what is conventional (sa sarili ko lang naman)

nah i don't have to know more about it since i'm not interested in becoming a scientist, i only decide with as far as i know about it
Sige… oo na lang… pagod pa ko eh… gandang gabi na lang paps 👍😌

Religion puro out lng naman yan in money matter.....para saken ung maging mabuti at maging magpagkumbaba sa palagi at laging may takot sa diyos kahit walang religion goods na yun kase halos lahat ng religion pinagkakakitaan sa eh

paalala ko lang sa iyo na wag ka dumeretso patungong atheism kasi religion din iyon, they are fighting for no god with no proof same with theists fighting for god with no proof, wala talaga sila pinagkaiba, dito sa agnosticism science based tayo dito

most people call us atheists kaya ingatz baka tuluyan kang maging atheist
😑 wala naman po kasi pinagkaiba pareho lang iniba lang yung paliwanag o naglaro ng mga salita sa huli parang sinabi lang din ng agnostic walang dios
wala pinagkaiba sa atheist ayon sa mga theist 😁

😑 wala naman po kasi pinagkaiba pareho lang iniba lang yung paliwanag o naglaro ng mga salita sa huli parang sinabi lang din ng agnostic walang dios
wala pinagkaiba sa atheist ayon sa mga theist 😁
i would agree on the theist view, atheist lang kalaban nila, and even the convention grouped agnostics under atheists siguro denoting na against din kami sa theists kahit we actually hate din naman mga atheists