Status
Not open for further replies.

PHC-kuyhaa_ratiborus

Forum Guru
Elite
Solutions
Reaction

PROMO MECHANICS
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 3587 Series of 2019.
  1. Open to all GCash subscribers who have not yet completed a Send Money transaction in March 2019.
  2. Promo period: March 1 – 15, 2019
  3. If a qualified subscriber sends exactly P1 to another qualified GCash subscriber, s/he will get a free GoSurf50 voucher.
  4. GCash will use the customer’s first send money transaction during the promo period to determine if the user is qualified for the incentive.
  5. Customers can only get a prize once during the promo, regardless of whether they sent the money via the app, Facebook Messenger, or USSD.
  6. A total of 40,000 GoSurf50 vouchers will be given away.
  7. Load vouchers will expire 7 days after seeding if unused.
  8. The customer will receive the GoSurf50 voucher within 5 working days after their successful transaction. Prizes will be sent to the user’s registered GCash account.
  9. GCash reserves the right and has the authority to deny rewards for incorrect user data, fraudulent transactions, or promo abuse.
  10. Cannot be combined with other GCash promos. If the user’s transaction is qualified for another promo, s/he will not be awarded for this promo.
Who can Join the Promo?

All GCash subscribers who are verified and have not yet sent money in March 2019.

How do I Join?

Send exactly P1 to any other GCash user who is a qualified recipient.

Who are qualified recipient?

GCash users who are not tagged as blacklisted accounts.

How will I know if I am eligible to send money via GCash?

If you are registered to GCash and your account is verified, then you can send money via GCash. You may find your status below your mobile no. when you click the hamburger menu (3 lines) on the top left side menu of the app.

How do I get Verified?

You just need to download or update to the latest GCash App and click send money. A message will appear telling you to get verified and you can follow the steps from there.

How soon can I send money after getting Verified?

You will get a notification around 30 minutes after completing the verification process. After you receive the notification, you can already send money.

Can I send money to someone who doesn't have GCash?

No. Please ask your intended recipient of the P1 to register to GCash for free before sending them the money in order to qualify for the promo.

I already sent money this month, can I still join the promo?

Unfortunately, not. The prize will only be awarded to the subscriber’s first send money transaction of the month.

How will I know if I am one of the subscribers that will get to claim the GoSurf50 voucher?

You will receive the voucher within 5 working days of your successful P2P transaction.

How do I claim my Price?

Your prize will be sent directly to your GCash account. Redeem the voucher within 7 days to avoid expiry. Simply open the GCash app, click on the burger menu (three lines) on the upper left corner, and choose voucher pocket.

I made the send money transaction but the recipient did not receive it, what should I do?

Please contact our channels m.me/gcashcare for chat, support@gcash.com for email or 2882 for SMS to help check on your transaction details.

I tried to send money but my GCash balance is not enough, how will I be able to participate?

Cash-In online by connecting your bank account or debit card and transferring money into your GCash account. You may also visit any GCash Partner Outlet to cash-in and get enough balance.

I did not receive the voucher within five working days, what should I do?

Let us know via m.me/gcashcare, support@gcash.com or 2882 so we can help check your transaction. Make sure to provide proof of transaction (screenshot) and transaction reference number. If you did not receive the SMS, it might mean your transaction did not qualify due to any of the following reasons:

1. You are not qualified for this promo
  2. You already had a send money transaction within March before the promo
  3. You availed of a conflicting promo
Your account may be tagged as suspicious.

Attachments

pa láρág ng GCash # ninyo paps pars mka send ako ngayon.. need ko kasi ng gosurf ngayon pa expired na ako..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back