What's new

Closed Seek a better solution or approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Mondragon

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
Most people seem to have forgotten that they have to fight a battle more than once to win. They thought that success is something that will come to them overnight or with one attempt.

Like a baby learns to walk. She will fall many times before she learns the proper to stand and to walk steadily. Therefore, when you fail, seek a better approach or a more effective solution.

It does not mean that you should stop once you fail. Perhaps, the way you are doing something is not right. For example, when you bake a cake, you probably fail in the first try. But you can choose to try again and improve your recipe. As long as you continue to try and improve your recipe, you will eventually get the right cake that you want.

It is the same in life. You have to always seek a better solution so that you can produce better results.

Stay Positive PhC! Xoxo

But whatever your appoarch it would be, if most of the community itself do drag you down you will always fail however your fully-loaded with positivities.

"A Greener pasture" a friend of mine once said. Now it nailed up to the tiniest parts of my brain and then conclude - i will never flourish in this land.

well said. never give up, and keep on trying until you get the results your desire. it is through these mistakes, these setbacks, that we can fully appreciate the process and the outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.