What's new

Help Scanner

Hello! It seems like you are asking about a specific barcode scanner model, the MJ3850. Can you please provide more details or let me know what specific information you are looking for regarding this barcode scanner? I'll do my best to assist you further.

Hello! It seems like you are asking about a specific barcode scanner model, the MJ3850. Can you please provide more details or let me know what specific information you are looking for regarding this barcode scanner? I'll do my best to assist you further.
Pano mag input nang program para maka basa ung scanner

Pano mag input nang program para maka basa ung scanner
To enable a barcode scanner like the MJ3850 to read and input data into a program, you typically need to integrate the scanner with your software application. Here are the general steps to set up a barcode scanner to work with your program:

1. Connect the Barcode Scanner: Firstly, ensure that your barcode scanner is properly connected to your computer or device using a USB cable or other compatible connection method.

2. Configuration: Check the user manual of your barcode scanner to configure it properly. This may involve setting the scanner to the correct mode (e.g., keyboard wedge, USB HID, virtual COM port).

3. Open a Text Editor or Program: To test if the scanner is working, open a text editor or any program where you can input text.

4. Scan a Barcode: Point the scanner at a barcode and press the trigger button (if applicable) or let it automatically scan the barcode. The scanned data should appear in the program as if it were typed in using a keyboard.

5. Integration with Your Program: If you want the scanner to work with your specific software application, you may need to integrate it. This usually involves configuring your program to accept input from the scanner as if it were keyboard input.

6. Software Development: For more advanced integration, you may need to develop or modify your program to handle barcode data. This could involve listening for input from the scanner directly or using a software development kit (SDK) provided by the scanner manufacturer.

If you provide more details about the program you want to integrate the scanner with, I may be able to offer more specific guidance.

Diy connection ang gamit kc no avail na terminal line gamit namin is micro usb and then convert to arduino to acces the device

For now nag hahanap pa nang software
San po kaya makaka kuha nang software nya para mag karoon nang data ung na iscan

To enable a barcode scanner like the MJ3850 to read and input data into a program, you typically need to integrate the scanner with your software application. Here are the general steps to set up a barcode scanner to work with your program:

1. Connect the Barcode Scanner: Firstly, ensure that your barcode scanner is properly connected to your computer or device using a USB cable or other compatible connection method.

2. Configuration: Check the user manual of your barcode scanner to configure it properly. This may involve setting the scanner to the correct mode (e.g., keyboard wedge, USB HID, virtual COM port).

3. Open a Text Editor or Program: To test if the scanner is working, open a text editor or any program where you can input text.

4. Scan a Barcode: Point the scanner at a barcode and press the trigger button (if applicable) or let it automatically scan the barcode. The scanned data should appear in the program as if it were typed in using a keyboard.

5. Integration with Your Program: If you want the scanner to work with your specific software application, you may need to integrate it. This usually involves configuring your program to accept input from the scanner as if it were keyboard input.

6. Software Development: For more advanced integration, you may need to develop or modify your program to handle barcode data. This could involve listening for input from the scanner directly or using a software development kit (SDK) provided by the scanner manufacturer.

If you provide more details about the program you want to integrate the scanner with, I may be able to offer more specific guidance.
Sorry fo the inconvience medyo nahihirapan kc daughter ko senior high palang para sa project defense nila

Ok lang b n ginamit nya ung usb port para i connect sa arduino

Last edited: