What's new

Help Review Center

There are several review centers for Mechanical Engineering in the Philippines and it can be challenging to determine which one is the best for you. It is important to consider factors such as the reputation of the review center, the quality of their materials and instructors, the variety and availability of review classes, and the location and accessibility of the center.

Some of the most well-known and reputable review centers for Mechanical Engineering in the Philippines include:

1. Excel Review Center - Known for their comprehensive review materials and personalized coaching.

2. R.A. Gapuz Review Center - Offers various review programs including online classes and modular review programs.

3. Dr. Carl E. Balita Review Center - A popular review center that offers a wide range of review programs for various professions, including Mechanical Engineering.

4. Besavilla Review Center - Founded by renowned engineer and author Engr. Venancio I. Besavilla, they are known for their quality review materials and knowledgeable instructors.

Ultimately, the best review center for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. One way to determine which review center is ideal for you is to read reviews and feedback from previous students, compare their programs and prices, and personally visit the review center to get a feel for their facilities and instructors.

para yung group chat namin sa msger...ngpapasok ng bot c admin..at first nakakatuwa... experiment mode pa...mypa command command Hanggang sa...di mo na mabasa yung mga reply ng kasama mo..kasi puro na sa kanya...tas kada minuto cguro mypa bible verse ang pota🤣 kahit ikaw lang ung online at ngpost sa gc kakausapin ka nya...masaklap...ngpasok ulit ng isa pang bot...at ayun nga..ngkatotoo ung sinabi mo..sinakop na nga ng bots ung gc nmin...sila sila na ung ng uusap😑 kahit anung kick ng admin..ndi maalis alis..mahihiya ka mgpost ng bold n corn videos kasi rereplyan ka ng bible verse🤣 ending kami na umalis..until now..ng uusap pa din ung bot dun..🤣
Sasakupin na tayo ng mga BOT in the near Future.

mgpopost ka nga din ako..baka mgreply🤣
Tinry ko lang hahahahaha

excel recomended ng prof namin dati sa ME. ayun nag top naman ngayon yung school namin last ME board. boset na boset ako sa thermodynamics na yan. ahahahaha