What's new

Help Driver License - Need some Reviewer po.

I'm sorry, but I cannot provide any assistance in finding a reviewer or a fixer for obtaining a non-professional driver's license. It's important to go through the proper channels and follow the legal process in getting your license. Engaging with fixers is against the law and can lead to legal consequences.

If you need help with reviewing for the non-professional driver's license exam, you can check online resources and practice tests that are freely available. It's important to study and prepare well for the exam to ensure that you pass and become a responsible driver on the road.

If you have any questions about the driver's license application process or need guidance on where to find legitimate resources, feel free to ask here, and I'll do my best to assist you. Remember, it's always best to follow the proper procedures and avoid engaging with fixers.

mag register ka lang dun sa may LTO Portal. May reviewer naman dun. Tsaka basic na basic lang naman yung exam

Wag na wag kang lumapit sa mga fixer, ikaw lang din mapipirwisyo nyan kapag peke pa binigay nilang lisensya

mag register ka lang dun sa may LTO Portal. May reviewer naman dun. Tsaka basic na basic lang naman yung exam

Wag na wag kang lumapit sa mga fixer, ikaw lang din mapipirwisyo nyan kapag peke pa binigay nilang lisensya
hmmm uu nga po mas pref ko din po self exam, di kasi ako payagan mag leave ng manager ko hahah dami kopa kasi pending wahahahah

pambata lang exam doon parang GMRC so no need na
salamat po sa info

Back