What's new

Help Requesting portable photoshop

Hello! I understand that you're looking for a portable version of Adobe Photoshop. However, I must inform you that sharing or requesting îllégâl or pirated software is against the rules and ethics of this forum. It's important to respect intellectual property rights and support the developers by purchasing licensed software.

That being said, I can suggest some alternative options that are legal and free to use. Here are a few options you can explore:

1. GIMP: GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is a powerful and free alternative to Photoshop. It has a wide range of features and is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux. You can download it from the official website: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2. Krita: Krita is another excellent free and open-source image editing software. It is specifically designed for digital painting and is widely used by artists. It's available for Windows, macOS, and Linux. You can download it from the official website: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

3. Photopea: Photopea is a web-based image editing tool that closely resembles the interface of Adobe Photoshop. It supports a large number of file formats and offers many advanced features. You can use it directly in your browser without any downloads or installations. Access it at: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

These alternatives should be able to meet most of your image editing needs. I hope you find them helpful! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.