What's new

Fiction (requested) james dashner - the maze runner series 1-5

gaiashakes

Forum Veteran
Reaction
As requested by Alodia Almira
here: https://phcorner.net/threads/527181/

SFt6ZJw25J2qCCJvLkO9fv-dWTZZntIqExnLzSn2PZ-zcdVX3J.jpg

A must-have gift for every collection—from the die-hard Maze Runner fan to the YA book lover just coming to the series to the binge reader who’s catching up before The Death Cure movie hits theaters in 2018! This boxed set has all of the books in the #1 New York Times bestselling Maze Runner series: The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials, The Death Cure, The Kill Order, and The Fever Code.

When Thomas wakes up in the lift, the only thing he can remember is his name. He's welcomed to his new home, the Glade, by strangers—boys whose memories are also gone.

Outside the towering stone walls that surround the Glade is a limitless, ever-changing maze. It's the only way out—and no one's ever made it through alive.

Join Thomas and the Gladers in all five books in the Maze Runner series as they uncover the secrets of the maze; discover WICKED, the shadowy organization who put them there; and fight to survive in a new and dangerous world.

Enter the World of the Maze Runner series and never stop running.

Download Here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

:) Want Books? Appreciate requests! Just send me a DM or mention me here! :)

:) For other AUDIOBOOK REQUESTS: :)

Audiobooks will be delivered at least 72 hours later.
Feel free to send your requests via DM or mention me!

LOVE IT? HIT LIKE!
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
reyman19