What's new

Trivia Reincarnation & Afterlife? Thoughts?

gold199220

Addict
Reaction
YøùTùbé comments that caught my attention

From YT video You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Anonymous Alien X:
This is actually the first time I've ever heard of people remembering their life between lives and remembering their choice to have certain parents.

However I also personally know this is truly possible because I am one of these kids grown up now. I have known this since birth and have extremely vivid memories of it all.

I remember my previous life and exactly how I died in a car wreck and I remember my daughter's nickname I called her. As a kid I even used to pray for my daughter from my previous life every single night before bed.

I also remember after I died I went to a huge city the size of a planet in the world between lives. In this city I went to a huge garden or park with hundreds of small circular ponds that when I looked into I could see the details of several parents to be.

I remember after watching these images in these pools for quite a while I finally decided which parents I wanted to pick I was told to simply walk into the pool that my chosen parents were seen in.

When I walked into the pool I was then told to lay on my back and let myself sink into the pool. As soon as I did this I saw a flash of light, clouds parting, and then falling to Earth as a spirit and getting drawn to my new soon-to-be mother.

As soon as I reached her it was like I fell asleep and then woke up being born later. My consciousness wasn't reset at any time throughout all of this which I find extremely odd considering I feel like when we incarnate or reincarnate our consciousness is supposed to reset. 🤔

Look I completely understand if nobody believes me or thinks I'm crazy because they usually do. So I usually don't even tell anyone anymore. Thanks for reading and feel free to share your story below. Have a great day.

AshleyS.
I believe you. How old are you? Do you remember why you picked your parents? Are you happy you picked them? I find all of this so fascinating. I myself do not have any recollection of pre birth. I have wonderful parents though. And after watching these videos, if we actually pick our parents, I can see why I picked mine ❤️. I have children of my own and after watching a few videos on pre birth experiences, I wonder why they picked my husband and I. I have always felt my soul has been around for very long though. Little moments here and there where I’d get a strong sense of familiarity with people places and things. I have felt this way all my life.
Anonymous Alien X
@AshleyS. I'm 34 now. I'm pretty sure I picked my parents because of a list of things. In some ways it was a good choice and in other ways sometimes I regret my choice. I'm definitely an ancient soul. Because of everything I remember and what gifts I have I really really feel out of place in modern society sometimes. I have a lot of trouble talking about what I remember and my gifts as well because very few people can ever handle it without me becoming a target of jealousy, hate, and fear. Naturally I am a warrior, artist, and teacher in every life. My soul has been there for most of the wars throughout time. I generally fight only for good causes but have made mistakes and sometimes get carried away.
Jeanette L
We aren't meant to remember our previous lives because it serves no purpose. I have been able to get visions of some of my lives. Thing is what's gone is gone. I've definitely lived quite a few lives and I have some very advanced gifts
Anonymous Alien X
Yeah usually those little flashes of memory from past lives can be expanded on by deep meditation and focusing on them. I do agree we usually forget because we aren't meant to dwell on the past so it's a little risky obsessing over them usually. However past lives can also help you gain needed info in certain situations in this life. Like for example if you find your twin flame or a soulmate it will help deepen your love between partners. It can also help in other job, hobby, or spiritual experiences. I've also seen past life memory help warn people of enemies who pretend to be your friends and haven't forgotten their grudges against others including yourself.
Clare Danu
anonymous Alien X This is so fascinating, thankyou for sharing your insights with us ❤ Do you remember whether you were given a choice to end your reincarnation cycle and opt-out of having to choose parents? If you didnt want to be reborn anymore would they have let you stay up there -- if so what wouldve happened after that?
Anonymous Alien X
Clare Danu I remember the people/souls can stay there for awhile with their friends, family, and even their heroes from across time but eventually everyone comes back. Mind you when I say awhile it's different for everyone. Some decide to stay for days, months, years, decades, centuries, or even millennia. I personally feel like each life is a classroom and our overall existence is a school. We are definitely here to learn as much as we can personally from each life. We as individuals or groups can choose when we take our next step into our next life but eventually we will come back.
SelectTravelVacations
jeanette L Your few visions of some of your lives might say otherwise. If you’ve remembered something, there’s a reason for it imo. Nothing ever really dies, or ends.
Anonymous Alien X
@SelectTravelVacations yeah me too. I'm just happy I can actually talk to someone about it considering most people irl never even approach this topic usually. I read like almost every comment too just to hear other people's perspectives on the topic. I guess it's a little different for everyone who experiences these things but at the same time we all share similar experiences. Very fascinating tbh😁
Jeanette L
Clare Danu funny that's my question because after a few lives I'm done, I don't want to be reincarnated again
Anonymous Alien X
jeanette L trust me this life has made me feel the same way.
I'm 34 but I was a single father last life and died in the early 80s I think 82. I've also already met my daughter from that life in this life. She grew up healthy and happy and is still alive and has her own family now. She was around 9 years old when it happened. I still remember every detail of that death as well.
Pagan Skye
I think it’s awesome I can’t even remember my dreams much less my past life. Only one thing. Why pick abusive parents Think about all these poor children who are abused. I for one wish I had chosen more wisely. Your story would make a great movie. I do believe you because I definitely believe in reincarnation I think we have to experience every part of life there is to offer. The good and the bad and after many lifetimes of doing so we finally get to rest.
Anonymous Alien X
@Pagan Skye personally speaking from experience some traits you gain from abusive parents are actually beneficial to us for several reasons. Each of us has fate and destiny to consider and how our lives will affect our natural growth on our path towards the primary goal and purpose of our life. Personally as a warrior at heart I will never take the easy path in life because I don't want to SEE MYSELF as weak. I had very good genetics with no hereditary diseases. My father was literally a genius and specialized in history. My mother was a perfectionist in spelling, grammar, and math. Both of my parents never used drugs or ******* and never got divorced in my lifetime. There's also the fact that only through experiencing pain in some manner can we ever awaken our higher consciousness. Those who conquer their past gain the most power, knowledge, and wisdom in any life. The worse your past the more you will gain when you overcome and resolve it.Thank you for your question.
Barbz Karauria
This is such an interesting conversation! People seem to say, I’m done I’m never coming back here (myself included 😂) but after a while I guess it can probably become a little bit boring in the afterlife. We obviously have no physical body and I just bet that everything is pretty much perfect up there. So I guess we might start to crave some physical experiences such as eating, hugging and maybe even a bit of drama, excitement or adventure. We may see our loved ones struggle and want to come back and help. I don’t know I’m just guessing, because why would we be stupid enough to even choose to come back here! 😂
Anonymous Alien X
barbz Karauria interesting and I agree people probably do get bored of perfection. What would motivate you when you can't grow or experience the benefits of mortality?
Yaz Salamanca
anonymous Alien X Ok so question... Did you see God or angels??
Anonymous Alien X
yaz Salamanca yes but I seen much more. Above I mentioned a city however there were many cities and each was ruled by different gods. The supreme leader aka God was the physical manifestation of the consciousness of all energy in existence with no limits. I think that most religions have some truths to them but in the end why we all struggle to believe them entirely is from our forgotten subconscious mind remembering the afterlife and how different it actually is from human interpretation. When it comes to the topic of the afterlife most people are guessing about whatever they believe or blindly followers of what others have told them to believe. This is 1 of the things I usually don't discuss because people tend to be extremely sensitive and immature about discussing deeply without hurting each other. Eventually I think humanity will have to make this a much more open and free to discuss topic. But if we as a society cannot talk about this we as a species will grow further and further away from our source and eventually we will lose ALL spirituality and religion. If this happens then creative minds will cease to exist within our species. Creativity, love, compassion, higher thinking, and many other things are directly connected to our connection to our spirituality and connection to within ourselves and our source.
Crystal S
anonymous Alien X You are so insightful and deep we need more of this is our world. Do you have a blog or a place you share your past lives or just everything really? You should do YøùTùbé videos about your experiences - In this life and past ones. I think the world needs to hear more of the truth to help us remember what we really are.
Anonymous Alien X
Crystal S for now I'm a ghost by choice. That's why I use pseudo names instead of promoting myself publicly. I have no interest in fame or wealth unless it's on my terms. Fame and wealth always CORRUPT those who are NOT READY to handle them. I do appreciate the feedback and support from everyone here tho and 1 day I'll show myself to the world to teach and inspire humanity the best I can. First I want to become the best I can be and let other starseeds open people's minds enough to hear me out fully. Anyone who is making a difference in this world without corruption and propaganda but instead out of compassion I do want to thank you and encourage you to continue no matter what to bring light back into the world.
Amy McCarrell
anonymous Alien X I feel exactly the same way. I relate to your story as well. I am an old soul but feel connected to a place far different than earth. Difficult to put into words.
I have some trauma from childhood that blocks a lot of my memories. Reading your post and as I am typing I am recalling bits and pieces. I appreciate you for sharing and being vulnerable. 🙏🏼 & everyone else who is reading this.
Anonymous Alien X
amy McCarrell I understand your pain and the pain of others who bear this burden. Sometimes I wish I didn't remember or know things I do. I have lived through a lot of trauma this life as well. I can tell you a secret about trauma that few people know too. As human beings we are 1 of the most adaptable intelligent species in the universe and we are capable of healing and overcoming almost anything if we have enough faith to make it happen. Doubt is the greatest weakness of the human species as an entire whole. I hope you learn to banish your doubt and find the unmovable faith needed to heal yourself every single time you are knocked down. Faith isn't a religious or spiritual thing necessarily either. Faith is literally only unmoving, highly motivated, willpower to never give up on something or someone even if everyone on earth calls you a fool. Faith and doubt in the same 1 idea will ultimately destroy that idea from ever growing into what you desire to put your faith in tho. True faith is literally the most powerful tool and weapon of the entire human species and its manifestation is literally comparable to the power of a God.
Breanna Allen
Do you remember your time in the womb??
Anonymous Alien X
Breanna Allen no. I don't remember my time in the womb at that's probably better off because it might creep me out personally to remember that experience. I probably could if I meditate on it but I'm 100% sure I won't. This experience in the womb is completely up to the individual on how it would affect us all. Womb just personally reminds me of parts of my mother I'm definitely not interested in tho. No offense intended to anyone else just my personal opinion.
free Mind
anonymous Alien X first of all thanks for sharing your knowledge with us!🙏 I wish I could reach out to you and talk to you in person because you just gave me some important pieces of my lost memories. I’ve never met someone who could give me answers to my questions. Like many others I also have certain memories that made me believe there must be more. Sadly most of the people I’ve met haven’t been that conscious or even interested in talking about such a topic. The information you shared here have me satisfied in a unexplainable way. Have you ever met someone with the same knowledge/experience? It’s mind blowing to know that there exist someone who is still able to have access to these memories. Thank you so much for your knowledge I do appreciate that🤗. You’re not alone.
Anonymous Alien X
free Mind I've met 1 person in my life that I usually reincarnate with and marry almost every life but even we remember different details of the same events. I don't think he/she remembers the experience in "heaven" either or at least what I've described here.
eathealthier4u
After reading your post, I remembered a very vivid and frightening dream, that may or may not have been a previous life. In this dream, I was with a boyfriend, and I was going to break up with him. He may have known this, but he was driving to our favorite stop, an overlook up the mountain. Anyway, I assumed he was going to pull up and park, but he didn't stop and put the car in park. He rolled off the edge (it was slanted slightly downward). At first I was in denial, then disbelief, as we tipped over the edge, then I thought to jump from the side of the car, but we were already falling fast. I remember looking at the bottom of the mountain cliff, knowing that this was the end. I awoke in a cold sweat and there were so many details, the colors so sharp and clear, I always assumed it was a previous life, colored with modern memories; now I think this may have happened in the 50s and I would have only been an older teen or early 20s. The previous life before that one I was a male, and I was married with three kids that I didn't treat to well, we had a reunion (after or middle of lives reunion) in the top of an old church (we seemed to be in spirit form) and they all seemed loving and forgiving.
Anonymous Alien X
@eathealthier4u in my personal experience yes this could very well be a past life memory. I have similar memories of previous lives and even the one I mentioned here has similarities to it. I suggest you keep looking within and find out more if you feel ready to. Past lives can offer many things our past in this life do but from different perspectives. I do not believe at all that we are the same in every life but instead I believe it's more of an overall path of progress our souls take throughout our entire existence as beings. I learned very important lessons from past lives that helped me drag myself out of and through extremely difficult times in this life. If I hadn't had these experiences to draw upon I most definitely would have become a very very evil and toxic person in this life. I cherish what I remember and I am extremely thankful for my best memories of the ancient world. Especially the life I personally most identify with. (I will not be discussing that life here at all.) Thank you very much for sharing your experience. May your journey bless your soul.
Helen Petersen
I didn't reset all the way either, which I also think is strange. What's weird is I remember thinking in the "before place" that I was supposed to be done reincarnating, but that I was told I was going to come back again this time (my last time) because of something that I feel is important, but I have no idea what it is yet. I've also received premonitions that I will eventually have a son who is the same soul as a baby I lost in a previous life, so maybe it's connected to that. It's incredibly hard to speak about these things, and I've literally told no one but my sister, so I'm glad we at least have little spaces like this! ❤
Anonymous Alien X
helen Petersen Never give up on your calling. You are a star among candles. When the day comes you will know what I mean. I hope you understand kinda what I mean and I feel you do. Things to come will require people like us to come forward and change the world. I wish you the best and enjoy your time until that day.
Anonymous Alien X
@eathealthier4u the phrase "I will remember" is extremely powerful but I warn you be careful what you ask if you're not ready for any possible answer no matter how good or bad. Otherwise the memories may hit you like a train wreck.
Andrea Lynn Henderson
amy McCarrell I know exactly what you mean. I don't know anything about my childhood except for what my parents tells me.
This discussion is indication from Law of Attraction (like attracts like) that I'm well on my way to discovery. I want to know...
anonymous Alien X. Thank you for opening this discussion and for sharing.
Anonymous Alien X
andrea Lynn Henderson to me willpower and power of the will mean exactly the same. However I understand people interpret some words differently from an individual perspective. You're welcome to explain if you feel led to do so. I also don't mean this in any negative way just to clarify.
Anonymous Alien
sarah-Jayne Mcdonald maybe to learn not to rely on others as much. In this life or any life everyone will eventually fail you and some failures we accept while others we choose to not accept. No matter who is in your life they absolutely cannot be there every second or every day. We all have to find the strength to be ourselves and fend for ourselves even amidst the chaos of life. It's a very difficult lesson to learn but it is possible if you never give up on yourself.
Jeanette L
We all keep these things to ourselves because so many souls on the planet are fast asleep and misguided.. Hence the planetary decline... We need to do something to turn the decline around...
Anonymous Alien X
jeanette L I don't wonder where the world is going I can't be blind to it. I see the repercussions of every choice I make and the world around me makes every day. I see the patterns and the chain reactions ahead of time. I know the final goal of myself and this age we live in. I greatly appreciate your comments and replies so thank you. I wish you the best on your journey and I hope you remember what I said about consequences, patterns, and chain reactions it will make a dramatic impact on your life and growth spiritually. You are on the right track so please DO NOT give up and do not surrender to this world no matter what.
Grand Gala
anonymous Alien X you'd find most awaken ones use pseudonyms. We want to encourage the collective but at the same time desire anonymity. There's peace in anonymity and certain level of freedom that is lost when identity is revealed prematurely..
Anonymous Alien X
Grand Gala I've been waiting for myself to reach a certain age out of respect for all the great people before me. I will write a few different books soon but they may take years to complete. I also want to create a new religion to bridge the gap time has brought between the wisdom of the past and our connection as a species to the source. There are many universal truths spread out among all of Earth's religions but I also see lies, misunderstandings, propaganda, and idolatry blocking the masses from awakening their consciousness. I know the answers to many things that have been asked but not answered for thousands of years. Not because I am better than anyone but because I remember more and some things our entire species even the secret societies have forgotten. I have no interest in revealing anyone but I do have interest in awakening everyone. I also would make 1 thing perfectly clear. I am AWAKENED NOT WOKE. If you buy into "woke" you will be corrupted by propaganda and biases that will destroy you. Be free and awake not enslaved and woke.
Livfor1 Navarro
How do I do this?! I know I've found my twin flame but we both have alot of baggage mine definitely due to the dynamics of my biological family. Its almost feels sometimes like I'm on the cusp of unlocking something but my psyche won't let me due to trauma...edit....
After reading through more of this post I realised that I hadn't kept up with my meditation and that's probably what's blocking me. Ty for entering my journey at this point it's really motivated me.
Anonymous Alien X
@Livfor1 Navarro me and my twin flame enjoyed almost 3 years together but were both to immature to keep from being dumbàsses and self sabotaging ourselves and our relationship. We got so comfortable when we were used to chaos that we created our own chaos out of pure stupidity. This was an extremely painful experience but completely worth it because it helped me understand myself and twin flames better. It slapped me in the face with my own flaws when I needed it without her even even telling me and vice versa. Now we rarely talk but keep communication open for when it's needed.
FredFlix
Could you see the physical forms of your parents before you picked them? I have heard that souls can't, because most would then pick "beautiful" parents and not "ugly" ones. And why would a soul pick abusive, drug-addicted parents? Final question: If Earth is a school where souls learn and grow, and some souls reincarnate many hundreds of times, what more can a soul learn in Life No. 434 that he didn't learn in Lives 1-433?
Anonymous Alien X
@FredFlix yes I could see physical forms as a soul. But I can also see souls as a physical form. We never stop learning from life to life because nobody has infinite knowledge and wisdom and everyone who claims to be very careful of because something is definitely wrong with them. Even angels and demons aren't capable of knowing everything. Also who ever said every life is a life as a human? I remember a lot of lives and trust me about 3/4 of them weren't human at all. I won't cover everything that I've ever been or seen but I will tell you sometimes it's fun to be an animal or even another being. I'll let you decide what beings you believe in because in the end it won't matter to this life in any way, shape, or form except personal identity or fun memories.
Jeanette L
@FredFlix we are exposed to different challenges in each life because the world changes, circumstances change, people change and we change based on how we are raised... A soul strong and confident in one life may face multiple challenges in the next life like I have in this incarnation. Its ben quite an experience this incarnation... So many challenges my head is spinning
Anonymous Alien X
Cheryl Lewis agreed but we will meet again no matter what even if it's 200,000 years from now and on another planet as another species. I have 1 more life after this one and then I'm going on reincarnation vacation tbh. It's hard to bare the same destiny over and over like mine. I'm sure yours can be too.

Last edited:
Say that sa mga nagssheshare ng experience nila.
Sa afterlife. di ka din naniniwala? Dun mo din sabihin sa nakaexperience na ng death at nabuhay ulit.
anyone can just share anything and call it a reincarnation experience

Idk if totoo yan na magkakaroon ka pa ng second life pag namatay ka, who knows diba? HAHAHAHA

Malalaman mo na lang kapag patay ka na 😬

Kung totoo yan sinasabi ng mga tao nayan na na aalala nila yong past life nila ode dapat alam din nila yong mga kinalalagyan ng mga bagay na naging antigo at naging mga high value items sa kasaluyukan dapat nga yumaman na yan sila pagdating nila sa wastong edad 🤣

Reincarnation ay na i ipaliwanag po siya kung kaya naniniwala ako kahit pa paano at meron nga talaga nakakaranas patungkol sa reincarnation.

Huwag na lang intindihin ang mga tao na hindi naniniwala sapagkat hindi naman sila nakaranas diba? Hahaha- so given na hindi sila maniniwala. Parang katulad din ng near-death experience ng isang Hindu. Nakarating in afterlife at napaka-ganda ng experience niya. Biglang madaming hindi naniwala. Sabi, wala raw nakalagay sa bible. E hindi naman sila nakaranas diba? So given na hindi sila maniniwala. People are expecting na ang heaven afterlife is a place which is hindi siya place kungdi a mental state lang siya. And so if we feel heavenly state of mind, when we die, heavenly afterlife ang madadatnan natin. Ganun.

Nag-eexpect din na ang God ay mapagparusa which is a state lang po siya. If for example, naniwala tayo na ang devil is color red na meron sungay at mahabang buntot at iyon ang ipinaniwala sa atin since child, malamang kapag namatay tayo at napunta tayo sa hell, iyon ang makikita natin. Ganun.

Last edited:
Reincarnation ay na i ipaliwanag po siya kung kaya naniniwala ako kahit pa paano at meron nga talaga nakakaranas patungkol sa reincarnation.

Huwag na lang intindihin ang mga tao na hindi naniniwala sapagkat hindi naman sila nakaranas diba? Hahaha- so given na hindi sila maniniwala. Parang katulad din ng near-death experience ng isang Hindu. Nakarating in afterlife at napaka-ganda ng experience niya. Biglang madaming hindi naniwala. Sabi, wala raw nakalagay sa bible. E hindi naman sila nakaranas diba? So given na hindi sila maniniwala. People are expecting na ang heaven afterlife is a place which is hindi siya place kungdi a mental state lang siya. And so if we feel heavenly state of mind, when we die, heavenly afterlife ang madadatnan natin. Ganun.

Nag-eexpect din na ang God ay mapagparusa which is a state lang po siya. If for example, naniwala tayo na ang devil is color red na meron sungay at mahabang buntot at iyon ang ipinaniwala sa atin since child, malamang kapag namatay tayo at napunta tayo sa hell, iyon ang makikita natin. Ganun.

Interesting talaga mga comments mo lods 👍

isipin mo nalang na ang original na plan ni god ay mabuhay ang tao nang walang hanggan, napa walang bisa lang yun nong nagkasala sina adan, so imposibling may reincarnation

Actually.... to be honest ay meron bible verse about reincarnation. Iyon nga lang kase depende sa nag iinterpret ng bible. Ang iba kase sa kanila ay cherry picking lang sila pagdating sa bible verse o ang iba naman ay meron different interpretation. Sa Christian perspective, malamang hindi nila kukunin ang bible verse na meron reincarnation.

Ito siya. Just sharing lang naman.

Bible Verse About Reincarnation.png

Marami siya. Hindi ko lang nilahat. Iyon lang.​

Attachments