What's new

Help REALME C30 |FORGOT PASSWORD

Hello! If you have forgotten the password and Gmail account details of your Realme C30, there are a few steps you can try to regain access to your device. Here's what you can do:

1. Factory Reset: This method will erase all the data on your phone, so make sure you have a backup before proceeding. To factory reset your Realme C30, follow these steps:
a. Power off your device.
b. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button simultaneously until the recovery menu appears.
c. Use the Volume buttons to navigate and select "Wipe data/factory reset."
d. Confirm your selection by pressing the Power button.
e. After the reset is complete, select "Reboot system now" to restart your device.

2. Find My Device: If you had enabled Find My Device on your Realme C30 and linked it to your Google account, you can use this feature to remotely lock or erase your device. Here's what you can do:
a. Visit the Find My Device website (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) on any device.
b. Log in with the Google account linked to your Realme C30.
c. From the list of devices, select your Realme C30.
d. You will have options to lock your device with a new password or erase all data.

If none of the above methods work or if you're still having trouble accessing your Realme C30, I recommend reaching out to Realme customer support or visiting an authorized service center for assistance. They may be able to provide further guidance or help you unlock your device. Remember to provide proof of ownership when seeking assistance.

I hope this helps!