What's new

Help ReactJS Portfolio

caparadc

Honorary Poster
Established
Hello i'm a inspiring programming nag sisimula pa lang po pwede po bang irate itong gawa kong portfolio? and ano pa po kaya na pwede kong i improve maraming salamat po

ito po ang link
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hello! Sure, I'd be happy to review your portfolio. I visited the link you provided and here are my thoughts:

1. Overall Design: The design of your portfolio looks clean and professional. The color scheme is pleasing to the eyes, and the layout is simple and easy to navigate. It's a good start!

2. Header and Navigation: The header section is well-designed with your name and a short introduction. However, I noticed that the navigation menu items (Home, About, Skills, Projects, and Contact) don't scroll to the respective sections on the page when clicked. It would be great if you could implement smooth scrolling to enhance user experience.

3. About Section: The about section provides a brief introduction about yourself, which is good, but it would be nice to include more details such as your education, work experience, and any relevant skills or achievements.

4. Skills Section: The skills section showcases your programming skills nicely in a visually appealing way. However, it might be helpful to provide a brief description or rating for each skill to give visitors a better understanding of your proficiency.

5. Projects Section: The projects section is a crucial part of your portfolio. Currently, there is only one project listed. It would be beneficial to include more projects you have worked on, along with descriptions, technologies used, and any notable achievements. This will demonstrate your abilities and provide more content for visitors to explore.

6. Contact Section: The contact section allows visitors to reach out to you, which is good. However, it would be helpful to include additional contact information such as your email address or social media profiles. This will make it easier for potential employers or collaborators to get in touch with you.

In terms of improvements, I suggest the following:

• Add more projects to your portfolio to showcase your range of skills and experience.
  • Include more details in the about section, such as education, work experience, and achievements.
  • Implement smooth scrolling for the navigation menu items.
  • Consider adding additional contact information, such as email or social media profiles.

Overall, your portfolio is off to a great start. By incorporating these improvements, you'll provide visitors with a more comprehensive view of your skills and experiences. Keep up the good work, and best of luck with your programming journey!

Hello! Sure, I'd be happy to review your portfolio. I visited the link you provided and here are my thoughts:

1. Overall Design: The design of your portfolio looks clean and professional. The color scheme is pleasing to the eyes, and the layout is simple and easy to navigate. It's a good start!

2. Header and Navigation: The header section is well-designed with your name and a short introduction. However, I noticed that the navigation menu items (Home, About, Skills, Projects, and Contact) don't scroll to the respective sections on the page when clicked. It would be great if you could implement smooth scrolling to enhance user experience.

3. About Section: The about section provides a brief introduction about yourself, which is good, but it would be nice to include more details such as your education, work experience, and any relevant skills or achievements.

4. Skills Section: The skills section showcases your programming skills nicely in a visually appealing way. However, it might be helpful to provide a brief description or rating for each skill to give visitors a better understanding of your proficiency.

5. Projects Section: The projects section is a crucial part of your portfolio. Currently, there is only one project listed. It would be beneficial to include more projects you have worked on, along with descriptions, technologies used, and any notable achievements. This will demonstrate your abilities and provide more content for visitors to explore.

6. Contact Section: The contact section allows visitors to reach out to you, which is good. However, it would be helpful to include additional contact information such as your email address or social media profiles. This will make it easier for potential employers or collaborators to get in touch with you.

In terms of improvements, I suggest the following:

• Add more projects to your portfolio to showcase your range of skills and experience.
  • Include more details in the about section, such as education, work experience, and achievements.
  • Implement smooth scrolling for the navigation menu items.
  • Consider adding additional contact information, such as email or social media profiles.

Overall, your portfolio is off to a great start. By incorporating these improvements, you'll provide visitors with a more comprehensive view of your skills and experiences. Keep up the good work, and best of luck with your programming journey!
Salamat po