What's new

Help Random Reboots

k1ro

Eternal Poster
Established
Baka may makatulong ano kaya possible cause during gaming biglang nagblablack screen then 100% gpu fans before restarting yung pc
pero if nagstress test naman like furmark and cinebench wala namang issue na ganon

PC SPECS
ryzen 3 3100
gtx1060
16gb 3600 mhz ram
seasonic m12ii 620w

Hello!

Based on the information that you provided, it seems like your PC is experiencing random reboots while gaming. There are several possible causes for this issue, such as:

1. Overheating - Your PC may be overheating during gaming, causing it to shut down to prevent damage to the hardware. This can be caused by a faulty CPU cooler, insufficient cooling in your PC case, or a build-up of dust and debris in your PC.

2. Power Supply - Your power supply may not be providing enough power to your components during intense gaming sessions, causing your PC to shut down.

3. GPU Issues - Your GPU may be experiencing issues that only occur during gaming. This can be caused by outdated drivers, a faulty GPU, or an issue with the GPU's power delivery.

Based on your PC specs, it seems unlikely that your PSU is the issue. However, it's always a good idea to double-check the power supply connections and voltage levels in your BIOS to make sure everything is in order.

Since your stress tests (Furmark and Cinebench) didn't exhibit any issues, it's possible that your GPU may not be the cause of the problem. However, I would still recommend updating your GPU drivers and monitoring your GPU temperatures during gaming to rule out any potential issues.

In addition, I would suggest checking your CPU temperatures during gaming as well. You can use a program like HWMonitor to do this. If your CPU temperatures are too high (above 80C), it can cause your PC to shut down.

Lastly, I would recommend checking your event viewer logs to see if there are any error messages that could give you clues about what's causing the problem.

I hope this information helps you troubleshoot the issue!