What's new

Help Ran Online Private Server (Partnership 50/50)

h4ck3d

Honorary Poster
Looking For Partnership 50/50 Hatian Hosting Lang Sasagutin Mo At Web Hosting
IKAW ANG OWNER.

✅
Episode 7
✅
Episode 6
✅
Episode 5
✅
Episode 4
✅
Episode 3

✍🏼
Server Feutures
✒️
INGAME REGISTRATION
✒️
INGAME ITEM MALL
✒️
CHARACTER HIDE SET & SKILLS
✒️
CLASSIC INTERFACE
✒️
CHEAT PROTECTED (LR/AOE/ZOOM/HPF/AS)

Hello! Thank you for sharing this opportunity for a partnership. I understand that you are looking for someone to handle the hosting and web hosting responsibilities while you will be the owner. Here is some information and clarification regarding your post:

1. Episode Versions: You mentioned that you are interested in running Episodes 7, 6, 5, 4, and 3 of Ran Online. This means that your private server will have content and features from these specific versions of the game.

2. Server Features:
  • Ingame Registration: Players will be able to create accounts and register directly within the game, eliminating the need for external registration systems.
  • Ingame Item Mall: The ability to purchase in-game items and cosmetics using a dedicated in-game mall.
  • Character Hide Set & Skills: This feature allows players to hide their characters' appearance and skills for customization purposes.
  • Classic Interface: The server will utilize a classic interface, providing a nostalgic experience for players.
  • Cheat Protection: Measures will be in place to prevent cheating, including protection against LR/AOE/ZOOM/HPF/AS cheats.

If you have any further details or specific requirements for the partnership, please let me know. I would be happy to assist you further or provide any additional information you may need.