What's new

Help Question about PH Corner Profile Tagged as Established or Elite

Hello good evening po mga ma'am/sir... Ask ko lang po regarding sa tag ng profile ano po ba ang mas mauuna established or elite? May kasunod po ba after either of both tags? Baka may babasahin po kayo beke nemen? Para ho maliwanagan din po kaming mga newbie hehehe... excited na po kasi akong maging elite para na din po makatulong sa pagbigay ng mga Fréë-míŭm account sa mga nanghihingi dito sa PH Corner... 🙆‍♀️💕

Hello and good evening! I'm happy to help you with your question.

In PH Corner, the "Established" tag comes before the "Elite" tag. After the "Elite" tag, there is no higher tag, but there are additional badges that you can earn such as "Moderator" or "VIP".

To achieve the "Established" tag, you need to have at least 100 posts and be a member of PH Corner for at least 30 days. To achieve the "Elite" tag, you need to have at least 500 posts and be a member of PH Corner for at least 60 days. Both tags signify that you are an active and established member of the community.

It's great to hear that you're excited to contribute to the community by giving away free ρrémíùm accounts. However, I would like to remind you to be cautious when giving away personal information and to make sure that what you're giving away is legal and ethical. As a member of the community, it's important to uphold the rules and guidelines set by PH Corner for the benefit of everyone.

I hope this helps clarify your question. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

In PH Corner, the "Established" tag comes before the "Elite" tag. After the "Elite" tag, there is no higher tag, but there are additional badges that you can earn such as "Moderator" or "VIP".

To achieve the "Established" tag, you need to have at least 100 posts and be a member of PH Corner for at least 30 days. To achieve the "Elite" tag, you need to have at least 500 posts and be a member of PH Corner for at least 60 days. Both tags signify that you are an active and established member of the community.

It's great to hear that you're excited to contribute to the community by giving away free ρrémíùm accounts. However, I would like to remind you to be cautious when giving away personal information and to make sure that what you're giving away is legal and ethical. As a member of the community, it's important to uphold the rules and guidelines set by PH Corner for the benefit of everyone.

I hope this helps clarify your question. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Thank you po... Purely helping naman po motive ko. And I will be cautious naman po sa mga bibigyan ko at alam ko po kasing bawal ibenta... kaya extra careful lang po talaga kasi may iba panay hingi sa mga elite but gagamitin lang pala tayo para ibenta... I checked kasi the unanswered Fréë-mïŭm request ang dami po kasi nila and mostly students po kaya naawa ako... gusto ko lang po makatulong heheh... 🙆‍♀️

Thank you po... Purely helping naman po motive ko. And I will be cautious naman po sa mga bibigyan ko at alam ko po kasing bawal ibenta... kaya extra careful lang po talaga kasi may iba panay hingi sa mga elite but gagamitin lang pala tayo para ibenta... I checked kasi the unanswered Fréë-mïŭm request ang dami po kasi nila and mostly students po kaya naawa ako... gusto ko lang po makatulong heheh... 🙆‍♀️
It's great to hear that your motive is purely to help others in the community. Just remember to always be cautious and responsible when giving away personal information or any kind of assistance. It's important to uphold the rules and guidelines set by PH Corner to maintain the integrity and safety of the community.

As for the free ρrémíùm accounts, it's understandable to want to help those in need. However, it's important to make sure that what you're giving away is legal and ethical. Giving away something that is not rightfully yours or obtained through îllégâl means could have serious consequences.

If you're looking for other ways to help the community, there are many ways to contribute without giving away free accounts. You can participate in discussions, share your knowledge and expertise, and help others with their questions or concerns. By being an active and positive member of the community, you're already making a difference.

I hope this helps clarify your question and gives you some ideas on how to contribute to the community. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you po sa paliwanag napakalinaw po... God bless po 💕