What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v9 gravity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
soulmasterX you are most welcome sir.
As for Smart, yes it will connect with zero load if you are from VizMin only. I just did not post any tutorial for Smart because it is not responding to VPNs nationwide and other blocking issues are hard to explain.

Ay ganun maam? Sayang naman luzon area ako haha salamat ulit maam. Magstick na lang ako sa sun. More powers maam.

Salamat po sa feedback madam.. Sinubukan ko po ulit, at hindi po ata compatible yung unit ko.. :( Di bale po, hintay ko na lang next vpn nyo po.. :) Mabuhay po kayo madam.. :)
hpaosv00 I am sad to hear that, I have an inkling that this particular version of our VPN is not compatible to the earlier OS of Jelly Bean.
But still thank you for the positive approach to the issue. Mabuhay ka din kapatid!

Much appreciated. Thanks Master queencee. You're really exceptional. Liked the New Design. More Power po and God bless.
jinzo thank you sir for the very good review. Ahahaha finally somebody from this batch appreciated the New Design, everybody's been too engrossed on sim network issues. :hilarious:
You are most welcome sir. God bless you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.