What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v9 gravity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had doubts , queencee
i have 2 sim Globe parehas
ung isa naka GOTSCOMBODD70
AT GOSURF50

yung GOTSCOMBODD70
ubos na data nya pero hindi
pa expire 3days pa before
ma expired , hindi sya maka
pasok kahit anong server..

tpos yung isa GOSURF50
nakapasok sya , 1day ko pa
lang nagagamit so may
data pa ako , di kaya kainin
lahat ni Queencee ung data ko
then after that , hindi na ako
makaka connect ?

sino po naka try no capping
pls let us know
thanks

i had doubts , queencee
AT GOSURF50

yung GOTSCOMBODD70

tpos yung isa GOSURF50
lang nagagamit so may
makaka connect ?

pls let us know
thanks
:oops:sempre po kakainin ang data ninyo kasi lahat naman po ng vpn gagamit ng data allocation:ROFLMAO: ang asahan mo nalang po yung ma bypass ang allocation gamit ang gravity ni sistah(y)

i had doubts , queencee
AT GOSURF50

yung GOTSCOMBODD70

tpos yung isa GOSURF50
lang nagagamit so may
makaka connect ?

pls let us know
thanks
vinfrix
Please see page 1 for the list of recommended promos for Globe. There is a way to secure your remaining regular load. It is also indicated on the tutorial on Page 1. If you have registered to any promo, it will eventually expire as the sim network has programmed it, there is no stopping it but we can use VPNs to further enjoy the data package.We can browse more, download more and use apps that is not included on the intended promo and if lucky we can bypass the capping.

https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v9-gravity-all-networks.253467/

As for GOSURF50 it is too costly for users but it is working very well with QueenCee VPNs because I personally use it when I need to download enormous movie files in no time when I am with no wifi.

As for no capping is concerned, QueenCee VPNs do provide tutorials and techniques to bypass it.
We use Promos and VPN techniques at the same time to ensure that we do not get capped.

In case you were capped, we still have the tutorial to continue using it like you were not capped at all.
We are all from different locations and not everyone will have the same VPN capacity even when registered to Promos."Patapang po ng patapang ang sim networks sa Pilipinas, yan ang totoo." All we can do is adjust.

Yes, there are users who have experienced no cap from QueenCee VPNs.
My aim is simple, and it is to try all the possibilities to surpass the sim network restraints. If you feel you cannot trust the tutorials, it is ok.

Last edited:
hpaosv00 and mavic00000
try uninstalling QueenCee VPN V9 then download and install a fresh one. Be sure to input the correct entries on the VPN and on the APN too. If you are still unable to launch/connect then it is confirmed that your unit is not compatible with our particular VPN version now.

Or it can be that you just need to free you cp from other unused apps to give it enough space and memory to run. Good luck.
Salamat po sa feedback madam.. Sinubukan ko po ulit, at hindi po ata compatible yung unit ko.. :( Di bale po, hintay ko na lang next vpn nyo po.. :) Mabuhay po kayo madam.. :)

Mam tanung klang kung pb yan gamitn sa MOBA games?? Ska ung ibang queencee handler ntn?? Tnx po for sharing..sana masagot nyo ako

Status
Not open for further replies.