What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kram26
all you need to know is on page 1 sir. instructions,handler settings for sim in use. download links included.

https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v6-ultra-lite-all-networks.157535/

steps:
1.read the thread and download queencee vpn v6 ultra lite.
2.install the vpn apk file from the file folder.
3.launch queencee vpn. make sure you input the correct handler settings for the sim in use.
4.turn mobile data on.once you turn it on,a choice between "tunnel whole device" and "browser only" will appear. click "tunnel whole device".
if the proceedures were done correctly,you will see a key icon beside the status icon on the top left.
this means you are connected successfully.the app itself has indicators to let the user know its connection status.

kram26
all you need to know is on page 1 sir. instructions,handler settings for sim in use. download links included.

https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v6-ultra-lite-all-networks.157535/

steps:
1.read the thread and download queencee vpn v6 ultra lite.
2.install the vpn apk file from the file folder.
3.launch queencee vpn. make sure you input the correct handler settings for the sim in use.
4.turn mobile data on.once you turn it on,a choice between "tunnel whole device" and "browser only" will appear. click "tunnel whole device".
if the proceedures were done correctly,you will see a key icon beside the status icon on the top left.
this means you are connected successfully.the app itself has indicators to let the user know its connection status.
Salamat po! Lumabas ung icon, ask ko lang po kung kelangan ba nakaregister ka sa mobile internet promo and with load?

Hello mam one more question ok ba to i connect sa laptop using PAdnet
thanks
dimebag yes it works with tethering pdanet installed on your laptop/pc and an android device (installed with QueenCee VPN V6 ultra lite).

Thank you maam.. God bless! Ma try ko nga toh maya.. newbie here..
Sadden you are most welcome and god bless you too.

Last edited:
Mam anu po ang malakas na set up for video strêâmïng?
Jajhoe1220
you are about to use our vpn on heavy strêâmïng, incase you get capped here is what you can do :
we cannot remove the capping because it is already normal nowadays but we can bypass it...
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
and to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required. goodluck.

Last edited:
Gagana ba to kung Smart Bro sim? I actually tried na pero parang hindi, kaso lang newbie lang po ko kaya di ko sure. Baka may mali lang ako sa pag input.

san makiukuha ang padnet?nag google ako wala naman.

Gagana ba to kung Smart Bro sim? I actually tried na pero parang hindi, kaso lang newbie lang po ko kaya di ko sure. Baka may mali lang ako sa pag input.

san makiukuha ang pdnet?nag google ako wala naman.
dendendenden
our vpn works best on a regular prepaid sim with zero load. if you are a new user, i'd suggest that you use tnt or globe.
Pdanet is just a question from another user ; it is not inlcluded on my tutorial ma'am.

Last edited:
Globe po gamit ko.... Nag DC sa streaming
Jajhoe1220
you are about to use our vpn on heavy strêâmïng, incase you get capped here is what you can do :
we cannot remove the capping because it is already normal nowadays but we can bypass it...
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you noticebuffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
and to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required. goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back