What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anabanabana
we cannot remove the capping because it is already normal nowadays but we can bypass it...
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
and to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required. goodluck.
Thanks! :) tatry ko po :)

Pano po kung Smart or Smart Bro?pano po ang procedure? Thank you. Sensya na, first time ko po sana to. Sainyo kasi ang nakita ko na may tutorial kaya para talaga saming bago lang. Salamat po sa sasagot.
dendendenden our vpn works best on regular prepaid sim. About Smart network. The instuctions and the handler settigs are on page 1 ma'am.

https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v6-ultra-lite-all-networks.157535

if you got disconnected it means, you need to test another combination for your location.
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location.

Hatawan idol
Chuilee04 you are most welcome sir. Thank you for the cheers.

Thank you, po pero pano po ba makuha ung stable na connection? any one?
xXxdEMOndxXx
we cannot remove the capping because it is already normal nowadays but we can bypass it...
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required. goodluck.

Salamat po hehe galing ng mga nagsshare dito
WallNut08 you are most welcome sir.

mzteriozo I know you are only trying to help but posting another link from another thread is simply an advertising scheme :unsure:.

Madam caping parin ba
delacruzkhen021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back