What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V4 Compact Edition (All Networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cjmalskie You are most welcome and thank you for the positive feedback s
cjmalskie You are most welcome and thank you for the positive feedback sir.

ezekiel_093 Yes you can download and upload files using QueenCee VPN V4.

cjmalskie You are most welcome and thank you for the positive feedback sir.

Try ko po kung gagana. Kailangan po ba ng load? Or free lang? Using TM sim

queencee Not Working Smart LTE sim, LUcena City, Quezon Area. Lahat ata ng Psiphon di yata nagana dito sa lucena using recommended Proxy Server, pero kung You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ang proxy server nagana sya kaso nadidisconnect. Any help? Working lahat ang psiphon, syponshield at etong queencee only if i use You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. as proxy server, nadidisconnect lang every 1 or 2 minutes. Using recommended proxy server, ayaw gumana. Meron ba dito na taga lucena, using smart network na nakapagpagana ng free net like this one? TIA

queencee Not Working Smart LTE sim, LUcena City, Quezon Area. Lahat ata ng Psiphon di yata nagana dito sa lucena using recommended Proxy Server, pero kung You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ang proxy server nagana sya kaso nadidisconnect. Any help madam?
:ROFLMAO:Sir location issue po gawin ninyo alamin ang free site sa location ninyo at yun ang ilagay ninyo sa proxy server :cool:

:ROFLMAO:Sir location issue po gawin ninyo alamin ang free site sa location ninyo at yun ang ilagay ninyo sa proxy server :cool:
Nagamit ko napo lahat recomended proxy server. at di ko po alam kung papano alamin ang free site dito. Google.com lang gumagana na proxy server, kaso cdc sya.

queencee Not Working Smart LTE sim, LUcena City, Quezon Area. Lahat ata ng Psiphon di yata nagana dito sa lucena using recommended Proxy Server, pero kung You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ang proxy server nagana sya kaso nadidisconnect. Any help? Working lahat ang psiphon, syponshield at etong queencee only if i use You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. as proxy server, nadidisconnect lang every 1 or 2 minutes. Using recommended proxy server, ayaw gumana. Meron ba dito na taga lucena, using smart network na nakapagpagana ng free net like this one? TIA
donbanawa
In this thread we all try to beat network issues until we can all say for sure that a sim network will not work for us.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.
Have you considered changing your sim to another network that will work for your location? I have reviewed your inquiries to other threads and mine.Your lines are all the same and the problem recurrs for your Smart LTE.
QueenCee VPN V4 works with all networks, maybe, just maybe using other Sim networks will work. Above all, patience is required.

donbanawa
In this thread we all try to beat network issues until we can all say for sure that a sim network will not work for us.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.
Have you considered changing your sim to another network that will work for your location? I have reviewed your inquiries to other threads and mine.Your lines are all the same and the problem recurrs for your Smart LTE.
QueenCee VPN V4 works with all networks, maybe, just maybe using other Sim networks will work. Above all, patience is required.
Ok na try ko na dati sa ibang smart sim. Try ko ang queencee with other sim and network.

Status
Not open for further replies.