What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V3 ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaya pa rin ng iba nakakapag connect naman siya pero may 10MB CAP pa rin..
Anyway i just tried it and thanks sa GUMAWA dito at nagpaka HIRAP..
Problem: 10MB CAP
Network: Suncellular/Smart
Area. : Tarlac City
Solution: Still no Solution
Thanks na lang po dito TS.

Gaya pa rin ng iba nakakapag connect naman siya pero may 10MB CAP pa rin..
Anyway i just tried it and thanks sa GUMAWA dito at nagpaka HIRAP..
Problem: 10MB CAP
Network: Suncellular/Smart
Area. : Tarlac City
Solution: Still no Solution
Thanks na lang po dito TS.
kheylightz You are most welcome and thank you for the positive comment on the connected status. Have you tried this, you just need P1 balance on Smart.

For a "No Promo Registration" or
for a better connection you can register to :
FREEWIKI to 5555
(It still works for Smart ; it just needs a balance of 1 Peso)

OR
If your aim is to stay connected and hassel free from the Smart network issues, may I suggest that you use a TNT sim.
Location is an issue but you can do something about it. On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection for your location.
Patience is required. You don't need to load up, TNT + QueenCee VPN V3 works with zero load.

Working po yan.kagandahan dito all network na.sa mga newbie na hirap magpagana,una dapat po android 4 pataas smart phone nyo.pangalwa dapat may 1gig kayo na ram para mabilis kumonek at di mabagal.sunod dapat h+ signal ng data nyo.minsan di nyo dapat kopyahin ang settings,experiment nyo.sa akin di kumukonek kapag real host.dual real host gumagana sa akin.or gumamit muna kayo ng injected na ang settings na working sa inyo,minsan by area din po yan.dami mo talaga natutulungan queeencee .salamat

Working po yan.kagandahan dito all network na.sa mga newbie na hirap magpagana,una dapat po android 4 pataas smart phone nyo.pangalwa dapat may 1gig kayo na ram para mabilis kumonek at di mabagal.sunod dapat h+ signal ng data nyo.minsan di nyo dapat kopyahin ang settings,experiment nyo.sa akin di kumukonek kapag real host.dual real host gumagana sa akin.or gumamit muna kayo ng injected na ang settings na working sa inyo,minsan by area din po yan.dami mo talaga natutulungan queeencee .salamat

tolyakarpov
I would like to thank you for the very positive remark you sent out for me. I am glad that you have understood the very essence of this thread.
Your instructions are very helpful to our new comers, I appreciate it. Thank you sir.

Not working on my sun cellular datacon. Sad :(
Thanks for sharing. :D
[sigpic]371762[/sigpic]
yaxboy
QueenCee VPN V3 is good for switching from one sim network to another. It is one tab and can be used to all networks.
If your aim is to stay connected, may I suggest that you use a TNT sim.
In this thread we all try to beat network issues until we can all say for sure that a sim network will not work for us.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. Patience is required. Goodluck.

ginawa ko po yung nasa first page kaso di parin e. Di gumana yung nilagay ko , matagal po ba talaga komonek sa VPN?
KaiShin
I believe you are trying to make Smart work, have you tried this?
For a "No Promo Registration" or
for a better connection you can register to :
FREEWIKI to 5555
(It still works for Smart ; it just needs a balance of 1 Peso)

OR
If your aim is to stay connected and hassel free from the Smart network issues, may I suggest that you use a TNT sim.
Location is an issue but you can do something about it. On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection for your location.
Patience is required. You don't need to load up, TNT + QueenCee VPN V3 works with zero load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back