What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V3 ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did.
KaiShin
I believe you are trying to make Smart work, have you tried this?
For a "No Promo Registration" or
for a better connection you can register to :
FREEWIKI to 5555
(It still works for Smart ; it just needs a balance of 1 Peso)

OR
If your aim is to stay connected and hassel free from the Smart network issues, may I suggest that you use a TNT sim.
Location is an issue but you can do something about it. On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection for your location.
Patience is required. You don't need to load up, TNT + QueenCee VPN V3 works with zero load.
I did. I think patience is a virtue , eexperimentohan ko na lng po gumana kanina kaso nawala e grabe , kasiyahang panandalian hahaha

sa q,c nga pre nagana sa ibang area ayaw :( kalungkot
Ahh yUng 203.177.42.214 yon yong gamit ko sa v108 malakas naman gumagana rin sa gabi. globe.gigigo gamitin mo sa handler pre.. ^_^ back query. Naman yong m.facebook.com try mo malakas. Saglit lang connected agad pag ayaw C/Dc lang sisipa yan.. tska dapat H+ ^_^

Dalawa kasi gamit kong handler pag ayaw sa Queen kay v108 ako.. ^_^

kheylightz You are most welcome and thank you for the positive comment on the connected status. Have you tried this, you just need P1 balance on Smart.

For a "No Promo Registration" or
for a better connection you can register to :
FREEWIKI to 5555
(It still works for Smart ; it just needs a balance of 1 Peso)

OR
If your aim is to stay connected and hassel free from the Smart network issues, may I suggest that you use a TNT sim.
Location is an issue but you can do something about it. On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection for your location.
Patience is required. You don't need to load up, TNT + QueenCee VPN V3 works with zero load.

Actually I'm not quite sure if a continuos connection really depends on location. I red about some posts who are encountering some stable connections while others have difficulties trying to find luck.. And those posts that i have red came from individual persons which do not have the same locations.. Last month i have tried to do some mixings of IP's Proxies etc. and the result was GOOD for just 2 straight weeks. I was lucky to use more or less 3gb per day because of max volume of downloads.
This past Tuesday, i am lucky again that my connection has bypassed 10mb cap but now i reduced my usage to 700mb per day because being aware that i might get detected again. The sad thing that i remebered was last TUESDAY i have registered UNLINET for 7 days.. Ayun kaya po pala ako nakakapag connect..

Anyway, maraming salamat po sa pagtulong at info.. Hehehe..

P.S.
Nosebleed.. Hahahaha

Actually I'm not quite sure if a continuos connection really depends on location. I red about some posts who are encountering some stable connections while others have difficulties trying to find luck.. And those posts that i have red came from individual persons which do not have the same locations.. Last month i have tried to do some mixings of IP's Proxies etc. and the result was GOOD for just 2 straight weeks. I was lucky to use more or less 3gb per day because of max volume of downloads.
This past Tuesday, i am lucky again that my connection has bypassed 10mb cap but now i reduced my usage to 700mb per day because being aware that i might get detected again. The sad thing that i remebered was last TUESDAY i have registered UNLINET for 7 days.. Ayun kaya po pala ako nakakapag connect..

Anyway, maraming salamat po sa pagtulong at info.. Hehehe..

P.S.
Nosebleed.. Hahahaha

kheylightz
I think you are trying to imply that it worked only because you have registered to Unlinet for 7 days. That is one way to humiliate a T.S.
You are speaking only about Smart Network. Also, If that is the case, you have not done what this thread has instructed technically / unknowingly.
Remember that this thread is not just for a single network. The idea is to use or switch to another network if the other does not work for you because QueenCee VPN V3 is built for All Networks.
I tried to give you ideas and options on how to make it work but you still have opinions of your own,
I respect that.
Be assured that all the settings and proceedures and the VPN I share are all tested and proven working. Thank you.

anyways , thank you po.
KaiShin You are most welcome.

Last edited:
maam may nakita po ako small problem.. sa COC(clash of clans) pag mag-chat po ako,bigla nalang na-off yung queencee. everytime i will type something on coc..pa tulong naman po kung bakit ganun..pero bukod dun..ok naman ..thanks po...

maam may nakita po ako small problem.. sa COC(clash of clans) pag mag-chat po ako,bigla nalang na-off yung queencee. everytime i will type something on coc..pa tulong naman po kung bakit ganun..pero bukod dun..ok naman ..thanks po...
sniperxero
May I ask if you know the specs of your cp sir?
You should atleast have 1 gb RAM when playing for COC.
Do this :
1. Click Settings
2.Choose Apps
3.Select QueenCee VPN V3 and Click "Clear Data"
4.Relaunch QueenCee VPN V3 + the same correct settings you did before the clearing.
5.Start VPN and proceed with COC.

Last edited:
paano po ba ito hindi ko makita yung more options sa dashboard ng queence kaya hindi ko ma edit 3.5 inch lang kc yung screen ko pero dun sa android ng pinsan ko kita naman 5 inches screen nya bakit po ganito?

sniperxero
May I ask if you know the specs of your cp sir?
You should atleast have 1 gb RAM when playing for COC.
Do this :
1. Click Settings
2.Choose Apps
3.Select QueenCee VPN V3 and Click "Clear Data"
4.Reinstall QueenCee VPN V3 + the same correct settings you did before the clearing.
5.Start VPN and proceed with COC.
1gb naman po ram ko maam.. cm flare power na rooted gamit ko... ok po thanks try ko po to . salamat po..

paano po ba ito hindi ko makita yung more options sa dashboard ng queence kaya hindi ko ma edit 3.5 inch lang kc yung screen ko pero dun sa android ng pinsan ko kita naman 5 inches screen nya bakit po ganito?
reden333
I see sir, hayaan mo sir gagawa po tayo ng QueenCee VPN that will suit users with devices with smaller dimentions. That is a promise.I will mention you as soon as I am done with it.

kheylightz
I think you are trying to imply that it worked only because you have registered to Unlinet for 7 days. That is one way to humiliate a T.S.
You are only speaking only about Smart Network. Also, If that is the case, you have not done what this thread has instructed technically / unknowingly.
Remember that this thread is not just for a single network. The idea is to use or switch to another network if the other does not work for you because QueenCee VPN V3 is built for All Networks.
I tried to give you ideas and options on how to make it work but you still have opinions of your own,
I respect that.
Be assured that all the settings and proceedures and the VPN I share are all tested and proven working. Thank you.

KaiShin You are most welcome.

Good morning to all specially to you TS.. if i have offended you on what i have said last night then i apologize. It was just a joke saying that suddenly i remembered i registered for unlinet for 7 days etc. Don't get me wrong po ma'am kc po sabi ko yata doon sa unang feedback ko po na na try ko pero gaya po ng iba may 10mb cap din po siya.. tapos po ma'am nde po ba sabi ko po last tuesday i am lucky na naibypass ko po yung 10mb cap? So it means po na nde nyo pa po yata naipost itong thread nyo ma'am? Kung naipost nyo naman po.nung last tuesday pa, kailan pa lang naman po ako nag post dito na sabi ko po "i just tried" so ibig sabihin tinry ko lang po ng isang beses nung nakaraan. Anyway, nagbibiro lang po ako sa.sinabi ko na nakalimutan ko nakapag.register po pala ako last tuesday.. Marami po kc ako handlers dito ma'am wala naman po akong sinabi na yung sa inyo po ay nde umaandar.. and i am just explaining my side po ma'am.. napaka galing nyo nga po baka lang po akala nyo lang na na humilated ko po kayo pero.nde po ma'am .. PROMISE po.. Masyado nyo lang pong.sineryoso yung biro ko.. hehe..
Cge po ma'am pasensya na.rin po tsaka Thanks din po kasi ngayong umaga try ko po yung HANDLER nyo eto.nga po nakabili na rin ako ng globe.. god bless po and.more.power po sa inyo ma'am.. Wag na po sana kayo magtampo sa akin.. tara po TEA tayo ma'am..

Good morning to all specially to you TS.. if i have offended you on what i have said last night then i apologize. It was just a joke saying that suddenly i remembered i registered for unlinet for 7 days etc. Don't get me wrong po ma'am kc po sabi ko yata doon sa unang feedback ko po na na try ko pero gaya po ng iba may 10mb cap din po siya.. tapos po ma'am nde po ba sabi ko po last tuesday i am lucky na naibypass ko po yung 10mb cap? So it means po na nde nyo pa po yata naipost itong thread nyo ma'am? Kung naipost nyo naman po.nung last tuesday pa, kailan pa lang naman po ako nag post dito na sabi ko po "i just tried" so ibig sabihin tinry ko lang po ng isang beses nung nakaraan. Anyway, nagbibiro lang po ako sa.sinabi ko na nakalimutan ko nakapag.register po pala ako last tuesday.. Marami po kc ako handlers dito ma'am wala naman po akong sinabi na yung sa inyo po ay nde umaandar.. and i am just explaining my side po ma'am.. napaka galing nyo nga po baka lang po akala nyo lang na na humilated ko po kayo pero.nde po ma'am .. PROMISE po.. Masyado nyo lang pong.sineryoso yung biro ko.. hehe..
Cge po ma'am pasensya na.rin po tsaka Thanks din po kasi ngayong umaga try ko po yung HANDLER nyo eto.nga po nakabili na rin ako ng globe.. god bless po and.more.power po sa inyo ma'am.. Wag na po sana kayo magtampo sa akin.. tara po TEA tayo ma'am..
kheylightz
Your apologies are accepted. Your explanation is recognized too. I am glad you have tried another sim network and now that you are connected successfully, your T.S. is happy with the news.
Thank you for taking time to reply and clarify things.
Finally I can say... Thank you for the positive feedback.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back