What's new

Help Pwede pasabit ng socks5 nyo na proxy kit isa lang gagawa lang ako account sa pinterest

Hello! I understand that you are experiencing difficulty connecting to free proxies on your browser. Using proxies can sometimes be tricky, especially when relying on free options.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Double-check the proxy server details: Make sure you have entered the correct proxy server address, port number, and any required authentication details. A small error in any of these fields can prevent the connection.

2. Test a different browser: If you are experiencing issues with one browser, try using a different one. Some browsers handle proxy settings differently, so it's worth checking if the problem persists across multiple browsers.

3. Check firewall and antivirus settings: Sometimes, security software or firewalls can interfere with proxy connections. Temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software you have installed and check if the connection works. If it does, you can then adjust the settings to allow the proxy connection.

4. Try a different proxy server: Free proxies can be unreliable, as they might be overused or have limited bandwidth. Consider trying a different proxy server or looking for ρáíd proxy services that offer better performance and reliability.

5. Contact the proxy provider: If you are using a specific free proxy service, consider reaching out to their support team for assistance. They may be able to provide guidance or help troubleshoot any issues you are facing.

Remember, free proxies may not always offer stable connections or sufficient bandwidth. If you require a reliable and secure connection, you might want to consider investing in a ρáíd proxy service.

I hope these steps help resolve your issue and allow you to connect to proxies successfully. Let me know if you have any further questions!

Check mo lang lods kasi mabilis buhay ng mga free proxy public pwede mo itest dito kung working
👇
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Pwede ka gumawa account sa webshare .io may free proxy sila o kaya may naglalapag dito V5N na username ata haha