What's new

Help Pwede ba I-check all activities sa PHC?

Ddeonu_12

Eternal Poster
Hello guys, ask ko lang if may way ba macheck lahat ng activities sa PHC. Sa latest activity kasi limited lang.

Gusto ko lang sana I-check yung isang thread na nireactan ko non kaso wala na sa recents, nakalimutan ko kasi i-bookmark hahaha. Salamats!!!

Hello!

Yes, there is a way to check all activities in the PHC (Pinoy häçkers Community). Although the "Latest Activity" section may have limitations, you can still access all the activities by following these steps:

1. Go to the PHC website and log in to your account.
2. Look for the "Forum" tab and click on it. This will take you to the main forum page.
3. In the forum page, you will see various categories and topics. Look for the category where the thread you want to check is located.
4. Click on the category to view the topics within it.
5. Scroll through the topics until you find the specific thread you're looking for. You can use the search bar to make the process faster if you remember the thread title or any keywords related to it.
6. Once you find the thread, click on it to open the full discussion.
7. Inside the thread, you will be able to see all the activities, including your reactions and replies, along with those of other members.

By following these steps, you should be able to find the thread you want to check even if it's no longer in the "Latest Activity" section. Remember to bookmark important threads in the future to easily access them later on. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.