What's new

Putting MI TV OS on a cheap Android TV box

hindi ko mahanap sa shopee yung tig 100-200 na x96 mini 😂
can you share the store ts?
thanks
I didn't mean it's 100 pesos or 200 pesos :ROFLMAO: I mean MXQ is usually 600 but X96 Mini is 100-200 more like 700 or 800. If it was only 200 I would have 10 of them to use as Linux cluster already.

[XX='feyk043, c: 843928, m: 537978'][/XX] some are rockchip some are allwinner, both are very cheap outdated soc though

I was running this rom with my S905X and S912. It is running okay with S905X but to much for S912.
I was one of the tester of OP before he released it to public. So Kudos to Aidan and thank you for posting it here for our kababayan to test.

Do i still need to install custom recovery like TWRP to tackle this project?

It is compatible with my MXQ 4K box? This version the ones that came out earlier?

Do i still need to install custom recovery like TWRP to tackle this project?

It is compatible with my MXQ 4K box? This version the ones that came out earlier?
Nope you just need to flash the firmware and that's it. If your MXQ box is one with S905X or S905W it can work on that. Just not the new junk ones with rockchip/allwinner. Today I am actually playing with the rockchip MXQ boxes flashing different roms on them. If I can find something good I want to make a thread about it.

[XX='PH-Maghician07, c: 845421, m: 1519914'][/XX] anong pang flash na gamit para sa mxq? Need pa bang iconnect sa pc?