What's new

Putting MI TV OS on a cheap Android TV box

hi2u

Forum Guru
Reaction
I am making this post because people are still making the mistake of buying MXQ boxes. They are junk. Stop buying them :ROFLMAO:. If you are DIY minded and want to get a good cheap Android TV box find one with Amlogic chipset. There are many custom projects made for these boxes such as CoreELEC, EmuELEC, and Aiden's Custom Rom. This thread is about Aiden's rom. I tested it on my own box last night and it is very impressive. Perfect Android TV UI ported from MI TV, no lags no bloat.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

This can be installed on the X96 Mini which is common in Philippines. You can find this box on Lazada and Shopee, also sellers on Facebook. It will only cost you 100-200 more than the crappy garbage useless MXQ boxes with fake ram and storage. You will also need a USB male to male cable and a PC if you want to flash this firmware, same like used for flashing Huawei modems. If you are a box seller this is a very good business opportunity. I hope the sellers will find out about this because everything they are selling now is just junk.

I got my mxq pro 4k from shopee with 4gb ram 32gb storage but i checked it in cpu z and it is only 1gb of ram with 4gb storage..what a total scam

I got my mxq pro 4k from shopee with 4gb ram 32gb storage but i checked it in cpu z and it is only 1gb of ram with 4gb storage..what a total scam
Also look at the Android API Level. They häçk it to say it's Android 10 but the API level reveals the truth.
1614328470647.png

Attachments