What's new

Closed Psst master! pasok ka dali!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giaaaaaaan

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Pano po ba mag install ng twrp sa samsung s4 gt 19505 kahit walang PC tsaka ano po yung ulock bootloader tsaka pano gawin.

Salamat sa sasagot! ;)))

You can't insall TWRP on a locked bootloader. Unlocking first THEN installing TWRP. Then again, you can't flash anything on the phone without a custom recovery so sagot sa tanong mo; You can't install TWRP without PC, unless your phone already has a custom recovery (e.g CWM/TWRP) which I highly doubt is the case, cause you have a locked bootloader. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. can help you with anything Android related. I suggest you head there.

You can't insall TWRP on a locked bootloader. Unlocking first THEN installing TWRP. Then again, you can't flash anything on the phone without a custom recovery so sagot sa tanong mo; You can't install TWRP without PC, unless your phone already has a custom recovery (e.g CWM/TWRP) which I highly doubt is the case, cause you have a locked bootloader. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. can help you with anything Android related. I suggest you head there.
Bakit naman po yung sa yôutubê pwede kahit wala pc pero di ko alam kung ano yung totoo doon e tsaka pano po ma unlock yung bootloader

Salamat sa pag sagot! ;))

Bakit naman po yung sa yôutubê pwede kahit wala pc pero di ko alam kung ano yung totoo doon e tsaka pano po ma unlock yung bootloader

They might already have a custom recovery installed. Stock recoveries are "madadamot" in a way. Di sila nagpapainstall ng makakapagmodify sa system mo. This acts as their security na din.

I've read some articles about your phone, AND you might be a lucky one 'cause from what I've read, you don't need an unlocked bootloader when installing a custom recovery. In depth guide of installing TWRP in this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

They might already have a custom recovery installed. Stock recoveries are "madadamot" in a way. Di sila nagpapainstall ng makakapagmodify sa system mo. This acts as their security na din.

I've read some articles about your phone, AND you might be a lucky one 'cause from what I've read, you don't need an unlocked bootloader when installing a custom recovery. In depth guide of installing TWRP in this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
Maraming salamat po..!! Mabuhay :)))))

Maraming salamat po..!! Mabuhay :)))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back