What's new

Proper Adressing of Igorot&Muslim people - help a scholar here. ~ ifugaoans/igorot? whats the proper use of the term?

91actual

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
(if tama po ako ng place na pinost then please tell me nalang alam ko sa acaadgroup to pero feeling ko dito din dapat to eh)

Proper addressing lang po ng mga terms and concepts for people. mejo nakakalito po kase. can you help me out po. salamat

good day po mga ka Phc. ifugaoans/igorot? whats the proper use of the term?
paano sila i aaddress properly.
ex. accodring to the books we often we call the people of the CAR igorot/ifugaos in general. may proper term po ba dito?
Another question.
Filipino Islams/Muslim how to address them po properly?
we call a fil-islam muslim. "ex. yan si ano.. muslim yan."
i mean paano sila i aaddress like in a general way?

Islam, yun yung religion nila. Muslim, yun naman yung isa sa mga practices/tawag/followers ng Islam religion.

The term "Ifugao" is derived from "ipugo" which means "earth people", "mortals" or "humans", as distinguished from spirits and deities. It also means "from the hill", as pugo means hill. The term Igorot or Ygolote was the term used by Spanish conquerors for mountain people. The Ifugaos, however, prefer the name Ifugao. (sabi ni wiki)

i live in Cordillera Igorots are hard working kahit nakikipag inuman sila hanggang hating gabi kahit may hangover kinabukasan maaga pa din sila aalis ng bahay nila para magtrabaho sa bukid or farm nila..

Back