What's new

Help Problem with HBO GO

Krei0n

Forum Veteran
Elite
Problem with my subscription with HBO GO (that I didn't know sorry)
Kwento
- nag subscribe Ako sa HBO GO gamit yung Tab at google new account ko then mga 6 months after naibenta ko si Tab (and hindi Ako nag-unsubscribe Kay HBO GO)
The Problem
- Naka automatic bayad Ako using my GCASH Kay HBO GO, then dun ko lang nalaman na if gusto mo i-unsubs kailangan mismo yung kung saan ka nag Subscribe yung din ang gagamitin to Unsubscribe HBO GO Account mo (na naibenta ko na)
Another Problem
- Nakalimutan ko na yung Account Info ko na ginamit sa pag subscribe and now automatic dini-deducted ni HBO GO yung 3 months subs ko kay GCASH (Now I'm not using my Gcash kasi hindi ko na sya nilalagyan ng Pera kasi nga kinakaltasan sya automatically ni HBO GO)
Options

- nag submit na ko ng reklamo tru online Kay HBO GO at GOOGLE PLAYSTORE (kaso ini-insist nila yung account na Hindi ko na nga matandaan [needed for unsubscribing sa playstore] so hindi ko na alam ano pa ang pwedeng gawin I need to use my GCASH Account for my other transactions na ngayon nakiki-GCASH nalang me sa iba)
Thinking
- pwede bang i-delete GCASH Account then make it NEW (same number??)

HELP NAMAN MGA MASTERS PO!! 😭😭😭

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with your HBO GO subscription. Let me try to help you out.

Firstly, it's unfortunate that you sold the tab you used to subscribe to HBO GO without canceling your subscription. However, there are still a few options you can try:

1. Contact customer support: Since you've already submitted a complaint online to both HBO GO and Google Playstore, I suggest reaching out to their customer support directly. Explain your situation and ask for assistance in canceling your subscription and stopping the automatic deductions. They may ask for additional information to verify your account ownership, so be prepared to provide any details you can remember.

2. Check your email: If you used your email address to create your HBO GO account, search your inbox for any emails from HBO GO or the payment confirmation when you subscribed. They may contain your account information or a link to manage your subscription.

3. Search for receipts: Look for any receipts or confirmation emails from your GCASH transactions. These may provide details about your HBO GO subscription, including the account information you need to cancel it.

Regarding your question about deleting and creating a new GCASH account with the same number, I would advise against it. Deleting your GCASH account and creating a new one won't necessarily solve the issue, as your subscription is tied to your HBO GO account, not your GCASH account.

Remember to be patient and persistent when contacting customer support. They should be able to guide you through the process and help resolve your subscription issue. Good luck!