What's new

Help Privacy

Under RA10173, people whose personal information is collected, stored, and processed are called data subjects. Organizations who deal with your personal details, whereabouts, and preferences are dutybound to observe and respect your data privacy rights.
If you feel that your personal data has been misused, maliciously disclosed, or improperly disposed, or if any of the rights discussed here have been violated, the data subject has a right to file a complaint with us.

Reference: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Under RA10173, people whose personal information is collected, stored, and processed are called data subjects. Organizations who deal with your personal details, whereabouts, and preferences are dutybound to observe and respect your data privacy rights.
If you feel that your personal data has been misused, maliciously disclosed, or improperly disposed, or if any of the rights discussed here have been violated, the data subject has a right to file a complaint with us.

Reference: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
sir, this is even though the company owns the tools used for work right? personal message to a colleague should be checked if no one between me and my friend requested it to check, correct?

sir, this is even though the company owns the tools used for work right? personal message to a colleague should not be checked if no one between me and my friend requested it to check, correct?

sir, this is even though the company owns the tools used for work right? personal message to a colleague should be checked if no one between me and my friend requested it to check, correct?

sir, this is even though the company owns the tools used for work right? personal message to a colleague should not be checked if no one between me and my friend requested it to check, correct?
Your organization should respect your private data/info as mentioned above.

kapag ginamit mo for personal use ang isang for official use na equipment/thing violation ka na dun kaya manahimik ka na lang kasi kasalanan mo iyan from the start at sana naisip mo iyan just like company email address issues