What's new

Help Poco f1 mi account

master ken

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Pahelp po mga master di ko magamit poco f1 ko nakalimutan na mi account password

Hello!

I understand that you need assistance with your Poco F1 device because you have forgotten your Mi account password. Don't worry; there are a few steps you can take to recover or reset your Mi account password. Here's what you can do:

1. Visit the Mi Account Recovery page: Go to account.xiaomi.com/pass/forgetPassword to start the recovery process. Fill in the necessary details, such as your email address or phone number associated with your Mi account.

2. Reset the password through email or SMS: Depending on the information you provide, you will receive a password reset link via email or an OTP (one-time password) via SMS. Follow the instructions provided in the email or enter the OTP to reset your password.

3. Recover your Mi account using Account Recovery Form: If you have no access to the registered email address and phone number, you can fill out the Account Recovery Form at i.mi.com. Provide all the requested details, including your Mi account username, the approximate date and location of account creation, and any transaction details related to your Mi account. The Mi support team will review your request and assist you in recovering your account.

4. Contact Xiaomi customer support: If the above steps do not work, you can reach out to Xiaomi customer support for further assistance. You can contact them through their official website, social media platforms, or by calling their support hotline. Provide them with all the necessary details and explain your situation. They should be able to guide you through the account recovery process.

Remember, it is important to provide accurate information during the recovery process to increase the chances of successful account retrieval.

I hope these steps help you recover your Mi account password and regain access to your Poco F1 device. Good luck!

marunong kabang bumaklas ng phone mo?
if takot ka or ayaw mo ng risk dalhin mo nalang sa repair shop yan

Marunong nman po pero hindi po ba view computer ganun lng ang gagawin pag di makalog in mi account?