What's new

Help Poco F1

Bae Irene

Addict
Reaction
Pa help sa Poco F1. Nag aauto reboot pag nag open ako video sa apps like Tiktok. Pa help po.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Poco F1 when watching videos on apps like Tiktok. Auto-rebooting can be frustrating, but there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Clear App Cache: Sometimes, the cache stored by the app can cause conflicts and lead to issues like auto-rebooting. You can try clearing the cache of the Tiktok app by going to Settings > Apps > Tiktok > Storage > Clear Cache.

2. Update Tiktok App: Make sure that your Tiktok app is updated to the latest version available on the Google Play Store. Developers often release updates to fix bugs and improve performance.

3. Check for System Updates: Ensure that your Poco F1 is running the latest software version. Go to Settings > About phone > System update to check for any available updates.

4. Reboot in Safe Mode: Boot your phone into Safe Mode to see if the issue persists. If the auto-rebooting doesn't happen in Safe Mode, then a third-party app might be causing the problem.

5. Factory Reset: As a last resort, you can try performing a factory reset on your Poco F1. Make sure to back up your important data before doing this, as it will erase all data on your phone.

If the issue continues even after trying these steps, it might be a hardware-related problem. In that case, I recommend reaching out to Poco customer support or visiting a service center for further assistance. Let me know if you need more help or have any other questions!