What's new

G·TM Please mod and admin lock my thread wala na si s.e katay na

Working ba and Maganda yung site?

• OO

• HINDI

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to tell you this, I cannot appreciate your website because the front end specifically(The Design I mean) looks childish. If you want to make your website catchy to individual's eye you need to make it look like professional made though you are still expanding your knowledge in web development.
If you want I can help you with the design. IF.
I did not mean to offend you but Its one way of improving the website through feedback.

Last edited:
Sorry to tell you this, I cannot appreciate your website because the front end specifically(The Design I mean) looks childish. If you want to make your website catchy to individual's eye you need to make it look like professional made though you are still expanding your knowledge in web development.
I did mean to offend but It one way of improving the website through feedback.
i critic mo na din yung kay LadyClare at bunay_o7
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

i critic mo na din yung kay LadyClare at bunay_o7
hahahaha
Yung website ni LC is ok naman siya very direct dun sa may alam na kung pano at kung saan gamitin yung mga accounts nayun. Peru if someone visited it without knowledge about SSH and SoftEther will makes them wondered.
Tapos kai Bunay naman halos lahat andun na. Tapos user friendly dika mahihirapan sa paggawa ng account.

I did mean to offend but It one way of improving the website through feedback.
Sorry boss If di ka nagandahan sorry po hehe
Edit ko nalang ang site hehe

I did not mean to offend you but Its one way of improving the website through feedback.
OK boss edited na hindi na pang bata tingan hehe
Pero para maibaiba naman kasi halos lahat po ng site pareho ng design and fonts

Status
Not open for further replies.