What's new

Help PLDT Home R281 nag update ng Software Version (v004.1). Openline di na gumagana.

Silver Dawn

Enthusiast
Nag update ang PLDT Home R281 and hindi na gumagana yung openline na AT+CLCK="PN",0,123456,16
Error na ang nakalagay.
Also, openline na sana ako kaso after the update RED na ang signal. Kaya nag system restore ako planning na i-openline ulit kaso error na yung AT+CLCK="PN",0,123456,16
Any solution?

[XX='Jaybagz1993, c: 1156108, m: 1856302'][/XX] Make sure you follow the instruction carefully. If you already did the config. update im sure you will find it.

Kaya wag sana abusuhin at ibenta di naman yata nila hirap sa pag basag ng modem. Wag ipamukha sa pldt smart na kayang iopenline ng lalo na sa fb at YøùTùbé baka ma ρá†ch ulit at lalong mahirapan sa pag basag.

Follow the steps carefully. Make sure you already updated the configuration via admin ui. The said "Required" notice happened when the invalid sim was inserted and accessed adminui via usb cable under MEP setting

[XX='psycho6000, c: 1153676, m: 742392'][/XX] i think theres no need to install anymore drivers on windows 10, please check on the device manager if there is "Marvell Debug" or Marvell AT" something like that when you connect your modemv via usb

try mo isaksak na agad yung usb cable to pc with drivers na sa pc mo bago mo iturn on yung modem. that works for me di na ko nagtatanggal ng sim to access ssh, com port or 192.168.8.1

[XX='EugeneKey, c: 1129354, m: 1668473'][/XX] Sir I encountered a problem. Sometimes my router lost its 2nd band. I need to restart my router to regain the second band. As you suggested I used the frequency locking at 1775.
Ex. 3/1 and 3/8 is available in frequency 1775
Sometimes becomes 3/xx resulting to no internet.

I think we need to find a way to lock the second band

Last edited by a moderator:

Users search this thread by keywords

1. PLDT open line modem
  2. pldt boosteven r281 version 4.2
  3. best modem for smart
Back