What's new

Help PLAY TO EARN

AppleJack004

Eternal Poster
hello guys ask lang if meron kayo alam na play to earn or yung magiging beta tester kayo nang games para magka pera

Yes, there are several play-to-earn games out there that let you earn money while playing. Some popular examples of these types of games include Axie Infinity, Splinterlands, My Neighbor Alice, and The Sandbox. However, becoming a beta tester for games does not necessarily mean that you will be ρáíd. In some cases, beta testing may be voluntary or unpaid work, while in other cases, participants may be ρáíd or compensated in some way. If you're interested in earning money by playing games, it's important to do your research and make sure you understand the terms and conditions of any game or platform you choose to participate in.

Yes, there are several play-to-earn games out there that let you earn money while playing. Some popular examples of these types of games include Axie Infinity, Splinterlands, My Neighbor Alice, and The Sandbox. However, becoming a beta tester for games does not necessarily mean that you will be ρáíd. In some cases, beta testing may be voluntary or unpaid work, while in other cases, participants may be ρáíd or compensated in some way. If you're interested in earning money by playing games, it's important to do your research and make sure you understand the terms and conditions of any game or platform you choose to participate in.
thank you for answering my inquries

Back