Help Legit paying app

mjps30

Addict
Hello po, baka may alam kayo na legit earning sites or app yung matagal niyo na ginagamit. Salamat po😊

Hello! If you're looking for legitimate earning sites or apps that I have personally used for a while, I can recommend a few that have been reliable for me:

1. Swagbucks: This is a popular rewards program where you can earn points (SB) for taking surveys, watching videos, shopping online, and more. You can redeem your points for gift cards or PayPal cash.

2. Cointiply: If you're interested in earning cryptocurrency, Cointiply is a good option. You can earn Bitcoin through various activities like surveys, games, and watching videos.

3. Fiverr: If you have a skill or service you can offer, Fiverr is a great platform to sell your services. You can offer anything from graphic design to writing to voiceovers.

4. Upwork: Similar to Fiverr, Upwork is a freelancing platform where you can find various job opportunities based on your skills and expertise.

5. Respondent: This platform is more focused on high-paying market research studies and interviews. If you qualify for a study, you can earn a significant amount for your time.

Remember, while these platforms can help you earn some extra income, they may not provide a full-time income. It's essential to be cautious of scams and always do your research before investing time or money into any platform. Good luck!