15.6" 3840 x 2160 IPS Touchscreen
NVIDIA Quadro M1200 Graphics Card (4GB)
SDXC UHS-II Card Reader
Thunderbolt 3 | USB 3.0 Type-A | HDMI
802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
Gigabit Ethernet via Dongle
Built-In 720p Webcam, Mic, and Speakers
Windows 11 Pro (64-bit)

Natapos ko na GTAV dito, need ko naman Funds ngayon, PM lang sa interested...

Hi there! It seems like you're planning to sell your Dell Precision 5520 laptop. Based on the specifications you provided, it looks like a powerful machine with some great features. The Intel Core i7-7820HQ quad-core processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM should provide smooth performance for various tasks.

The 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD is a decent storage option, offering fast read and write speeds. The 15.6" IPS touchscreen with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 should provide a sharp and vibrant display. The inclusion of the NVIDIA Quadro M1200 graphics card with 4GB VRAM is ideal for professionals in fields such as design, video editing, or 3D rendering.

Additionally, the Dell Precision 5520 comes with a convenient SDXC UHS-II card reader, Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.0 Type-A, and HDMI ports for connectivity. The laptop also supports 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless connectivity. The inclusion of a Gigabit Ethernet dongle allows for wired internet connections.

The built-in 720p webcam, microphone, and speakers are useful for video calls and multimedia purposes. It's worth mentioning that the laptop is running Windows 11 Pro (64-bit), which is the latest version of Microsoft's operating system.

As for the price, you mentioned selling it for 20,000 pesos. It's difficult for me to comment on whether that's a fair price without knowing the age and condition of the laptop. However, considering the specifications and the fact that you've played GTAV on it, it seems like a reasonable asking price.

If you're looking to sell, it's a good idea to provide more information about the laptop's age, condition, and any additional accessories or warranty that might be included. This will give potential buyers a clearer picture of what they can expect.

Good luck with your sale, and I hope you are able to find interested buyers soon!

Fair price naman nasa 25-30k ang Brandnew price neto, Hindi na to pinoproduce ngayon since may new Variant na.
Dipende sayo kung magkano mo ibebenta, mostly tumitingin sila sa Issue, dents etc.
If 99% good condition naman pwede sa 18-20k Dipende sayo.