What's new

Help PINAGAWA NI TNT PARA SA UNBLOCKING

Crush nG Bayan

Eternal Poster
Established
Pa help po para sa signed written request for clarification na pinagawa ni TNT para sa unblocking sim. Ket pa kopya lang or paturo kung pano yun.

Salamat sa sagot.

IMG_20230214_164512.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Solution
[Your Name] [Your Address] [City, State ZIP Code] [Date]

[Telecom Company Name] [Telecom Company Address] [City, State ZIP Code]

Dear [Telecom Company Name],

I am writing to express my disappointment with the service provided by your company. As a loyal customer of [Telecom Company Name], I am disappointed with the level of service I have received from your company in recent weeks.

I have been experiencing frequent internet outages, slow connection speeds, and poor call quality, which have severely impacted my work and personal life. My data was suddenly interrupted and now its not working

I am disappointed that your company has not taken sufficient action to address this issue and provide a satisfactory resolution. As a paying...
Crush nG Bayan

February 14, 2023
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request the lifting of the data usage block that has been placed on my internet connection. I understand that I may have exceeded my monthly data limit and I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

The reason for the high data usage is due to some recent changes in my usage patterns. Specifically, I have been working from home more frequently and s†rêâmïng more video content due to personal circumstances. However, I understand the importance of monitoring and controlling data usage to ensure fair and consistent service for all customers.

I would like to promise that moving forward, I will be more mindful of my data usage and make sure not to exceed the limit. I appreciate your efforts to maintain quality service and I kindly request that you lift the data usage block so that I can continue to use the internet without interruption.

I hope that we can find a mutually beneficial solution that allows me to continue to use your services without any further issues. Thank you for your consideration and assistance in this matter. I look forward to your response.

Respectfully,
[Your Name]

Soul Calibre | Guardian Angel

"Life is TOUGH but I don't give a shit because I know I am AWESOME"
Salamat dito naibalik ang data connection ko 1day lang binalik agad👍👍

Crush nG Bayan

February 14, 2023
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request the lifting of the data usage block that has been placed on my internet connection. I understand that I may have exceeded my monthly data limit and I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

The reason for the high data usage is due to some recent changes in my usage patterns. Specifically, I have been working from home more frequently and s†rêâmïng more video content due to personal circumstances. However, I understand the importance of monitoring and controlling data usage to ensure fair and consistent service for all customers.

I would like to promise that moving forward, I will be more mindful of my data usage and make sure not to exceed the limit. I appreciate your efforts to maintain quality service and I kindly request that you lift the data usage block so that I can continue to use the internet without interruption.

I hope that we can find a mutually beneficial solution that allows me to continue to use your services without any further issues. Thank you for your consideration and assistance in this matter. I look forward to your response.

Respectfully,
[Your Name]

Crush nG Bayan

February 14, 2023
Dear Sir/Madam,

Respectfully,
[Your Name]

E copy nyo nalang to pag nag email kayo e edit nyo nalang date. Tas yung subject nyo yung Number nyo na ipapaayos yan yung ginawa ko sakin 1day lang inayos agad

Last edited:
Salamat dito naibalik ang data connection ko 1day lang binalik agad👍👍

E copy nyo nalang to pag nag email kayo e edit nyo nalang date. Tas yung subject nyo yung Number nyo na ipapaayos yan yung ginawa ko sakin 1day lang inayos agad
Nice one! Welcome!

May 08, 2023

Dear Smart Communications, Inc.

Sumulat ako upang ipahayag ang aking pagkadismaya sa biglaan pagkawala ng akin data blah blah blah blah blah blah nakakalungkot itong bilang ako ay isang loyal na customer ng smart sana'y ibalik niyo sa ayos ang data ng aking sim card.

Ang inyong loyal na customer

Killua

tama ba yan format ng letter ko haha